The second Tech preview of Halo Infinite is now available for download and we have the complete instructions for you. 343 Industries recently released their minimum and recommended system requirements for the game, indicating that Halo Infinite would be demanding better gaming rigs than its predecessors.
The first beta was launched in July and was a success for its 3-day duration. However, the game was facing a few bugs and issues which the developers took notice of. Now with some improvements, the second Tech Preview is live and ready to play. Hopefully, this second test goes smoothly as any major issues could result in the game getting postponed.
How to Download Second Beta
The developers will be running two Tech Previews (September 23-26 and September 30 – October 3) for invited members to play. People however are left confused on how to access and download the game, so we will be explaining all you need to know to play your Halo Infinite Beta.
How to Confirm Your Invite?
Schedule for the Tech Previews
The primary focus during this tech preview is to test the backend systems and online services at scale ahead of launch, so the test timings are rigid for proper invigilation. Be sure you’re accessing the game at the specified time:
- Weekend 1: (September 24-26)
- Friday, September 24 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT
- Saturday, September 25 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT
- Sunday, September 26 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT
- Weekend 2 (October 1-3)
- Friday, October 1 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT
- Saturday, October 2 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT
- Sunday, October 3 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT
How to download Technical Preview
Here is a step by step guide on how to access the Tech Previews on both weekends:
- Head over to the Xbox store in your console/PC
- Search for and install the Xbox Insider Hub app
- Launch the app and click on Previews (this is in the left side menu)
- Select Halo Infinite – Insider (this is under available)
- Click on Join to Register for the Flight Build (this may take some time)
- After the Manage prompt appears inside the Halo Infinite – Insider program you select it and join the Halo Infinite – Insider group
- Read the Terms and Conditions and then click select Agree
- After this is completed, you will be taken to the Halo Infinite – Insider Product page
- Select Get and Install.
- After the game is installed, you can launch it from My Games and Apps page
Note: Over the next two weeks, Halo Insiders will have access to Halo Waypoint on the web, iOS, and Android. Once inside, you will be able to view your Battle Pass progression, Challenges, and even customize your Spartan.
This is all you need to know about the second Tech Preview of Halo Infinite and its schedule. Hopefully, those getting their hands on the beta would fight it entertaining and enjoyable. Do you think this game will do justice to the Halo Series? Tell us about it in the comments below!