Here is how you can download PUBG Mobile 1.4 Korea APK and OBB data files for Android devices. Season 18 will be over soon, with players amping up and preparing up for Season 19! There are many new features coming in the update alongside new weapons and events in the PUBG Mobile 1.4 patch.
Season 19 starts off with a bang, with Titans arriving at Erangel on May 11. The PUBG Mobile 1.4 Beta and the leaks have already provided us with a good idea of what we can expect from the new update alongside the new events as well. Moreover, you can also read about all the new features below.
PUBG Mobile 1.4 Korean: New Features
PUBG Mobile 1.4 Korea version follows the same feature set as the global release. You can take a look at our patch notes to have a good look at all the new updates. If you want a quick gander, here’s a highlight of the features that you’ll be experiencing in the new update:
- New Modes
- Titan Strikes: Join the Titans in a battle for glory (May 11)
- New Arena Maps
- Royale Pass S19
- OTS Mode: Learn Sharpshooting
- TDM Mode: New Assault Game Mode
- Microcosm: Turn yourself tiny!
- New Cheer Park Weapons
You can read the complete patch notes here: PUBG Mobile 1.4 Patch Notes
Download PUBG Mobile 1.4 Korea APK
Here are the links you can use to download the latest version of PUBG Mobile 1.4 Korea APK on your Android Device. The APK of the game is about 59 MB and the OBB is about 580. So, you’ll need about 650 MB to be able to install the game with no errors whatsoever.
Here are the direct download links:
If you aren’t sure of how you can install the game on your Android device whether its a phone or tablet, take a look at our comprehensive PUBG Mobile Installation guide on all versions of the game!
How to Install PUBG Mobile Korean APK
In order to get the game up and running on your phone or tablet, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Download the APK and OBB files from the links mentioned above
- Activate the download from unknown sources option from your device’s security settings.
- Install the APK file.
- Move the APK file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.krmobile
- After you are done with that, launch the game and some files and other in-game data will start downloading.
- Restart the game
- You should now be able to launch the game and play on the latest version!
Thats’e everything you need to know on how you can download and install the official Korean version of PUBG Mobile 1.4. If you want to get the global version of the game, check this guide out!