The PlayStation 5 console has not had the smoothest of debut launches. Currently, the console is filled to the brim with bugs and errors. Luckily, Sony has provided us with a few solutions to fix commonly occurring errors, such as PS5 error code 108862-5.
The PS5 is Sony’s next leap into the next generation. The Console improves on pretty much everything that the predecessor had and introduces many new features into the Operating System. With these new features, the chances of a debut launch being buggy are expected. Sony’s fixes should help stop PS5 error code CE-108862-5 from ruining your gameplay experience.
PS5 Error Code: CE-108862-5
This error occurs when you try connecting to the PlayStation Network (PSN) or any game server. This issue is currently widespread, and users are reporting a few fixes that might help you fix the error code once and for all.
- Check PSN server status to make sure they are not the culprit.
- Check the game’s status page and make sure their servers are up as well.
- Try booting the console in Safe Mode.
- If you are using a wireless connection, try switching it to a wired one.
- Try opening these particular ports. TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480 and UDP: 3478, 3479, 49152 to 65535.
- Set up a static IP Address manually and set your DNS to 18.104.22.168 (Google DNS)
If none of these solutions help fix your issue, you can always contact PlayStation support.
This concludes everything you need to know on how you can fix PS5 Error Code CE-108862-5. Stay tuned for more news!