Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 has recently been released and it has come with one of the best updates of the game thus far. After golden camos and the damascus skin was released, the fans were waiting for the Diamond camo to make its way in to the game. And guess what? Activision has made the most awaited weapon camo available in the game now, and its not even that hard to get.
In this article, we will tell you all about how you can unlock the diamond camo for every gun. So, without any further ado, let’s start!
What is the Diamond Camo?
Diamond camo is a skin that you can unlock for your gun after reaching a specified number of kills with that weapon. It is regarded as the most beautiful gun skin in the game, and it has every right to be labelled that. Diamond Camo has been seen in previous Call of Duty games, and now finally the mobile game has got its own variant.
Related: How to Unlock Peacekeeper MK2 Assault Rifle in Call of Duty: Mobile
How to Unlock the Diamond Weapon Camo
There are different requirements for every category of guns, to unlock their diamond camos. Here is the complete list list of how many kills you would need in order to unlock the desired camo.
- Assault Rifles: 10 kills per match for 150 matches. (1,500 total kills per assault rifle)
- SMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches. (1,200 total kills per SMG)
- Sniper Rifles: 10 kills per match for 120 matches. (1,200 total kills per sniper rifle)
- LMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches. (1,200 total kills per LMG)
- Shotguns: 10 kills per match for 120 matches. (1,200 total kills per shotgun)
- Pistols: 10 kills per match for 80 matches. (1,200 total kills per pistol)
- Melee: 500 total kills with each melee weapon.
- Launchers: 100 UAV takedowns with each launcher.
Related: How to Unlock the QXR SMG in Call of Duty: Mobile
This was all about how you can unlock the diamond camo in Call of Duty: Mobile. The gun looks stunning with the camo and you would surely like it too, once it unlocks.
Leave a Reply