Forza Horizon 5, the game that just recently came out, has been laced with achievements that you can attain during your playthrough. In this guide, we will tell you about the most optimal way of collecting the Cactus Makes Perfect achievement in Forza Horizon 5.
Achievements or trophies are a big part of any game that comes out on consoles or PC as they provide players with a certain sense of accomplishment, no matter how weird the achievements are. And to help you with one of the weird achievements in FH5, we have prepared this guide so stick around.
How to Get “Cactus Makes Perfect” Achievement
You can get the Cactus Makes Perfect achievement by smashing 500 cactus in the open world during the wet season. This achievement is a rather easy one to achieve and can be done in about an hour or so if you are willing to put in the work, however, there is an even more efficient way.
To get your hands on Cactus Makes perfect in Forza Horizon 5, all you need to do is:
- Head to the creative hub.
- Select the Horizon Super7.
- From within the Horizon Super7, select the challenge cards and press the search button.
- Once the search console opens up, select the Share Code option.
- After selecting the Share Code option, enter the code 531845273.
- Once done, hit enter and you will be presented with a single community event called Cactus Makes Perfect created by a community member, Busterfrosty.
- Enter the event and you will be presented with more than 500 cacti lined up for you to go through and get your hands on the achievement.
All you need to do now is to keep going through the cactus till your achievement tracker is filled up. However, note that you can’t just run through them in a straight line as they will stop your car’s momentum. The best way to go about it is to make zigzag movements and drift your way through them to catch up on lost momentum.
Did you find this guide to be helpful? Let us know in the comments below.