Raven Software has just released Call of Duty: Warzone June 3 update and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The update adds some balance changes to weapons after the previous patch added in some buffs and nerfs to guns.
While we currently do not have a file size for the update, it is available globally on all supported platforms including the PC, Stadia, Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One, PS4 and PS5. You can take a look at the patch notes down below.
Warzone June 3 Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Verdansk – Blood Money Trios
- Rebirth Island – Mini Royale Trios
- Verdansk – Plunder Trios
- Verdansk – Power Grab
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Quads
- Fixed an issue preventing the FARA 83 horizontal recoil from being properly adjusted.
- Fixed an issue that caused Modern Warfare reticles to appear on the Axial Arms 3x and Royal & Kross 4x
- Submachine Guns
- Aim Down SIght position adjusted for iron sights
- This increase to visibility will make it much easier to stay on target while using iron sights.
- ’80s Action Heroes
- This high octane experience has come to an end! The downtown tower Contracts have been removed and the vault is now closed. The CIA outpost is no longer operational and the survivor camps have been abandoned.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section
Source: Raven Software