The K/D Ratio in Call of Duty: Mobile has seen a few changes over the years. With new Seasons coming along, the Kill-to-Death ratio has always remained a telltale sign of one’s skill and how dominant they are on the battlefield. Most professional players have extremely high K/D ratios due to their ability to kill multiple players without dying themselves.
In layman’s terms, the K/D ratio in COD Mobile 2022 is fairly simple. It is calculated by dividing your number of kills by the number of times you’ve died. We’ll be taking a look at this system in detail and how it affects your overall rank as well.
How is K/D Ratio Calculated?
Put simply, by dividing your kills by the number of deaths, one can reach an accurate figure. Here’s an example:
|Name||Player 1||Player 2|
Taking a look at the example above, its clear that Player 1 has performed better than Player 2 which ultimately presents them with a better K/D ratio of 2.5. This ratio is calculated for each match that you play and is ultimately reflected on your profile in your Lifetime stats.
How to Find K/D Ratio in COD Mobile
Now that you have an idea of how K/D works, knowing what your K/D is can help you identify whether you should focus on improving it or not. Here’s how:
- Open the Game
- Once on your main menu, click your Avatar (top-left) corner.
- Now, select the second tab to get detailed player stats
- You will be able to see all your stats divided across BR and MP
- Now, tap the area below Game Card
- You will now be able to see your K/D ratio
Pssstt, looking for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile Test Server? You can find it here: Download COD Mobile Season 1 2022 Test Server (Global / Garena)
How to Improve and Boost your K/D Score
If you feel like your K/D ratio in Call of Duty: Mobile isn’t good enough or just want to improve it further, there are some tips tricks that you can take advantage of. Here’s a brief rundown of how good your K/D ratio is:
|0.25 – 0.50||Below Average|
If you fall in the Above Average or Exceptional category, increasing / boosting your K/D score is all about practice and dedication. However, if you fall in a lower category, here are some tips that can help you get out of your slump:
- Camping: We know, camping isn’t the most ethical of strategies. But, it certainly works in your favor! You’ll be able to grab a few frags before a grenade is thrown in your face. This will help boost your K/D significantly in the long run.
- Play Meta Loadouts: We all know what particular guns are the most OP in a particular update. Instead of sticking to your default loadout, don’t hesitate to experiment. There’s a chance that you might just be playing with a gun that has been nerfed to oblivion in recent patches.
- Study The Map: There’s a few spots on each map that are guaranteed to get you killed. These can be common choke points, fresh spawn locations or open vantage points which put you directly in the line of sight of a sniper. Try to avoid these as much as you can.
Does K/D Matter in COD Mobile?
Short answer, yes it does! Your overall performance and especially your Ranked calibrations are almost solely determined by your K/D. If you get a lot of kills without dying in consequent matches, you’ll see a significant rise in the quality of your matches as the game will try to match you against better players till you reach a K/D ratio of ~0.75 to 1.25.
Moreover, if you have a bad K/D ratio you’ll see a decline in the quality of your matches as the game tries to match you up against opponents of your skill level.
Have any other questions about K/D Ratio? Let us know in the comments and we’ll surely help you out!