This is how you can download the latest Call of Duty: Mobile APK for Season 8 (global) and install it on Android devices. The new CODM Season 8 is now out for the Global, Garena, Korean and Taiwan regions and features a whole lot of new content, themed events and weapon balancing adjustments (i.e buffs and nerfs).
COD Mobile Season 8, titled as Train To Nowhere, is spy-themed season that also includes two new functional weapons, as well as a new Multiplayer map and Perk, a Battle Royale class, the Operation: Spy Hunt themed event and plenty more. If you are having trouble getting the update officially from the Google Play Store, this guide will help you out. With that said, let’s get started and find out how you can download the latest CODM APK for Android.
COD Mobile Season 8 2022 New Features
As with every new season of Call of Duty Mobile, there are a plethora of new features being introduced to the game. Some of the most notable ones are:
- New Map — Express: First introduced in Call of Duty®: Black Ops II, Express takes place at a high-speed rail transit center where Operators battle inside the terminal and out over the tracks.
- New Perk — Spycraft: Give your foes a taste of their own medicine using Spycraft to hack land-based enemy items, turning them to your own use. You can earn this new Perk by completing a Seasonal Challenge.
- New Battle Royale Class – Igniter: Lure your enemies into fiery pits using the new Igniter Battle Royale class, capable of laying down flaming tar traps that burn and slow enemy Operators who enter the ring of fire.
- New Themed Event — Operation: Spy Hunt: Become a spy and get rewarded for the intel you bring back to base in Season 8’s Operation: Spy Hunt themed event.
- Battle Royale Special Task: While the Operation: Spy Hunt event is active, you’ll be tasked with eliminating specific enemies in Battle Royale. Complete the mission to earn additional clues.
You can read through the full list of changes and notes in the official patch notes.
In case you are wondering what is included in this month’s Battle Pass, worry not because we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the rewards that Activision has highlighted:
Battle Pass Free Tiers:
- ZRG 20mm – Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle (Unlocked at Tier 21)
- New BR Class – Igniter (Unlocked at Tier 14)
- Spider Chow – Calling Card (Unlocked at Tier 50)
Other free rewards this season include a variety of camos, Weapon Blueprints, and calling cards.
Premium Pass Tiers:
- Misty — Undercover
- Seraph — Double Agent
- Vanguard — Nocturnal Elite
- Adler — Dapper
Other premium rewards include stylized Weapon Blueprints for the M13, CBR4, S36, M4, and the new ZRG 20mm.
Since there are two versions of the game, we have listed two links for your preferred variant. While the two versions are the same, the only difference is that the Garena version is for Southeast Asia players. The global version can be enjoyed by other players around the world. This is to ensure that everyone gets equal latency and there are no unfair advantages. We have a detailed guide on the differences between the Global and Garena versions.
Download Call of Duty: Mobile Season 8 APK
You can download the global version of CODM APK using the button below. The global version just went live earlier today on the Google Play Store, and for those who cannot directly download from there – here is the direct link for you. Make sure you have at least 2GB of free space on your phone for the best installation with high-quality graphics.
Download COD Mobile Season 8 APK 2022 (Garena)
If you play the Garena version of COD: Mobile Season 8, you will want to use the button below. Players in South East Asia should download the CODM version from Garena.
How to Install the CODM Season 8 APK
Now that you know where to download the COD Mobile Season 8 2022 APK, you will need to know how to install it safely. Once you have downloaded the data from the link, follow these steps:
- Make sure to have enough free space on your device
- Head to Settings > Safety and Privacy
- Select Install apps from Unknown Sources
- Go to the Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button
- Launch the game and have fun!
If you are having trouble at any step, let us know in the comments below and we will gladly assist you!
Download from Google Play Store
If you have access to the Google Play Store, follow these steps to download the game:
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for “Call of Duty Mobile Season 8”
- Click Install
- Wait for the game to download
- Launch the game and enjoy!
Downloading the game from Google Play Store is recommended since the game will automatically be updated whenever a new update arrives. Plus, you won’t have to download the APK again for every update. Keep in mind that you must have a fast and stable connection to download the game swiftly. Otherwise, you might even face lag in the game if your internet is not stable.
If you want to play the game on your computer, you can even do that. Install the APK file from the official website and play the game through the Android emulator. Since most players prefer playing it on their PCs, we suggest you also give it a try. And for those who do not have Google Play Services on their device, we have a guide for you to help.
Downloading and installing the APK is extremely easy and simple. The speed of the download will depend on your internet so do not worry if it is slow. The installation process should take about five minutes. Let us know in the comments if you managed to download the COD Mobile Season 8 2022 APK or not.
If you are into mobile shooters, you should check out the following FPS games for Android: