This is how you can download the latest Rainbow Six Mobile APK for Android, and install it on your devices. The Closed Beta round is still on and the developers are including more and more players in it those who signed up. You can download the game APK file and OBB data files here so the game can be sideloaded and you can also join in on the fun.
Rainbow Six Mobile is a free-to-play competitive, multiplayer first-person shooter experience on your phone. It is the first mobile title from the Rainbow Six franchise that will be available to Android and iOS users. You compete in classic game modes where you play as an Attacker or Defender in fast-paced 5v5 matches. There will be a lot more packed into the game when it actually launches globally, but for now, we have covered all the relevant features below.
Rainbow Six Mobile – Features
Here is a list of features you can expect the Rainbow Six Mobile to have when it launches later this year. One thing to note here is that not all features, maps and game modes are currently available to players on this beta version.
- Compete in Rainbow Six’s classic Attack vs. Defense game modes.
- Play as an Attacker or Defender in fast-paced 5v5 matches and face intense close-quarter combat while making timely tactical decisions.
- Collaborate as a team to set-up strategies and take full advantage of the destructible environments.
- Choose from a roster of highly trained Operators, each with their own unique abilities and gadgets.
- Maps such as Bank, Border, Clubhouse are coming to mobile, along with new ones that will be announced soon.
- 18 Operators to choose from, where 9 of them are Attackers and 9 are Defenders.
This is what the developers have to say about the graphics quality, upcoming maps and features:
So, what can you expect to see in the game during the Beta Test? Our biggest addition is the first stage of our Operator Unlock and Progression system. This means daily challenges to complete, a ticket system to play with and unlock your operators, and even a battle pass to progress through. On top of that we have some great graphical and gameplay improvements, social features like persistent teams, and a more streamlined menu flow. You will also be able to compete in 3 iconic Rainbow Six maps – Bank, Border and the newly added Clubhouse.
Here is an 43-minutes gameplay video of Rainbow Six Mobile showing you the full experience in a competitive match and is running at maximum graphics:
You can now go ahead and download the latest beta Rainbow Six Mobile APK + OBB files for Android phones and tablets.
Download Rainbow Six Mobile APK (Closed Beta)
You can download the latest version of Rainbow Six Mobile APK (and OBB file) down below from these direct download links. Please note, not all Android phones and specifications are currently supported as part of the Closed Beta (CBT) launch period.
However, you can expect to have newer devices included in the compatibility list as the game is further developed and optimized for more devices, chipsets and setups.
|Rainbow Six Mobile APK||Download|
|Rainbow Six Mobile OBB||Download|
|Current Version||Closed Beta|
|Last Updated On||September 2022|
|Official Link||Google Play Store|
Note: APKS files are installed via special apps such as Split APKs Installer.
How to Install Rainbow Six Mobile APK?
To install this Rainbow Six Mobile APK on Android, simply follow these instructions:
- Download the Rainbow Six Mobile APK file from the link above and copy it to your Android device
- Then you have to enable installation of apps from unknown sources. Go to Settings > Security > Unknown source installations > Enable
- After that you need to locate the app and install it on your device
- The process to install APKS files is similar, the only difference is that APKS is not installed automatically. For that purpose you need a dedicated app like Split APKs Installer
- Launch the game and can now play Rainbow Six Mobile!
This is everything latest we have for the Rainbow Six Mobile APK download right now. Since the game is still under active development, there is a good chance a lot of features could change by the final launch or the public beta. We will keep you updated as soon as more information is revealed and new builds of the game come out.
If you are into mobile shooters, you should check out the following FPS games for Android:
Leave a Reply