You can now download the latest Apex Legends Mobile APK + OBB files here for Android phones and tablets. This game is currently rolling out all over the world, but you might not to see it go live right away on the Google Play Store. We already have the release date and times for the launch, but Google takes time for the new app or game download link to go active on the store, so you can download the Apex Legends Mobile APK 2022 directly from the links given here.
Over the last few months, we have seen plenty of gameplay videos and screenshots, and we couldn’t be more excited about it. For those who are not familiar with the PC / console version of Apex Legends, we have covered the a characters tier list and a weapons tier list for how to pick the best one.
The all new Season 2.5: Hyperbeat update is now available for Apex Legends Mobile to download and install on Android and iOS devices. For those who are not able to get it from the official stores, we have got you covered. You can sideload the APK and OBB data files to install the game manually on Android devices.
Apex Legends Mobile Features:
We have already covered a complete list of all the new changes and features as revealed by EA in the Hyperbeat Season 2.5 patch notes. However, the game also comes with the following features:
Strategic Gameplay with Iconic Legends
- FPS, TPS, and combat action with an arsenal of exotic weaponry, equipment, and tactical abilities
- Shoot with a gun that fits your playstyle! SMG, Assault Rifle, LMG, or Shotgun
- Arena matches require fast-paced strategic choices in order for survival
- Legends await! Choose from a cast of beloved Legends as well as exclusive characters to the mobile version of the game
- Master each character with unique abilities and personalities to find a Legend that fits an array of playstyles
Team-based Multiplayer Hero Shooter
- Squad up with two other players in competitive PvP team battle games
- Legendary squads are formed by combining each teammates’ unique skillset
- Multiplayer squad play with strategic combinations and evolving tactics
- Fight and join forces with friends and players alike in epic battle royale games
High-Octane Battle Royale Competition
- Shooting gunplay and movement more fluid than ever
- Battle Royale fun amplified with exhilarating action
- Rooted in an Immersive and Ever-Evolving Apex Legends Universe
- Fight to survive unpredictable conditions and challenges
- New Legends are continuously introduced to test players’ skills
Mobile First Adaptations & Innovations
- Optimized UI and controls custom-built for mobile devices (controller support)
- Unique mobile-only content and gameplay modes
- New Legends, maps, gameplay, modes, progression, and live events
In case you missed out, we have already covered the best 4-fingers claw and 2-thumbs HUD layouts for the game. In addition to this, if you are concerned about the type of graphics your phone will be able to handle, check out the following two guides for better optimization and understanding of the settings:
Download Apex Legends Mobile APK + OBB Data (Season 2.5)
You can download the latest version of Apex Legends Mobile (APK + OBB) down below from these direct download links. Please note, not all Android phones and specifications are currently supported in this global launch. However, newer devices will be added to the compatibility list as the game gets more stable.
As always, we strongly recommend downloading Apex Mobile directly from the Google Play Store. If you get a device compatibility error, then grab the APK below.
|Apex Legends Mobile APK Download||Download|
|Apex Legends Mobile OBB Download||Download|
|Size||65MB + 2.7GB|
|Last Updated On||August 18, 2022|NOTE: If you haven’t, you should visit the Apex Legends Mobile page on the Google Play Store and pre-register for the game while there is still time to grab those free rewards.
Device Requirements (Android)
You need to have an Android device with you that at least meets the following minimum requirements:
- Soc: Snapdragon 435/ Hisilicon Kirin 650/ Mediatek Helio P20/ Exynos 7420
- Android 6.0
- Open GL 3.1 or higher
- 4 GB free space
- At least 2 GB RAM
In case you experience lag in Apex Mobile along with other performance related issues even after meeting the full system requirements, check out this guide for some tips. You can also go through the list of potential bugs and known issues that have been compiled from the feedback of players.
Device Requirements (iOS)
You need to have an iPhone / iOS device with you that at least meets the following minimum requirements:
- iPhone 6S or later
- OS version: 11.0 or later
- CPU: A9
- 4 GB free space
- At least 2 GB RAM
If you cannot play the game due to it not being in your region, worry not because we’ve got you covered. You can download the best VPNs to play Apex Legends regardless of which country you are in.
How to Install Apex Legends Mobile APK on Android
To install this Apex Legends Mobile APK on Android, simply follow these instructions:
- Download the APK and OBB files from the links above
- Copy the files over to your phone and install the APK just like how you would install any other file
- Enable the, ‘Install from Unknown Sources,’ option if you have not enabled it yet.
- Copy over the OBB folder to Storage > Android > obb > com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps
- You can now play the Apex Legends Mobile game!
Read More: 5 Differences Between Call of Duty: Mobile vs Apex Legends Mobile
How to Fix “You are not licensed to play.”
Are you getting this “You are not licensed to play.” error on Apex Legends Mobile? There is a small workaround you can try to make game work. However, you need to note that the development team has not added support for newer Android devices than the last closed beta round.
To fix this error, try to first uninstall the game. Then clear cache of the Google Play Store app on your Android phone. Once that is done, re-install the Apex Legends Mobile game by following the above instructions.
Does Apex Legends Mobile Have Crossplay Support?
No, Apex Legends Mobile does not have crossplay support between mobile and the PC / console version of the game. Read more!
Have you installed the latest Apex Legends Mobile APK update on your phone? What do you think of this new season? Let us know your views and opinions in the comments below. If you happen to run into installation issues or other problems with this Apex Mobile APK, do leave a comment and we should be able to help you out.
If you are into mobile shooters, you should check out the following FPS games for Android:
Leave a Reply