The developers at EA have just revealed the new Apex Legends Mobile Season 2.5 called Hyperbeat, and here is patch notes list for you. The new season kicks off later tomorrow, but we already have a list of everything that is going to change in this update. We are not yet sure if this new patch will be rolled out to the respective app stores, but nonetheless, we will have you covered with the latest APK download.
The main highlights of the season include a new legend called Crypto, the beginning of a new ranked split and several new events along with the usual set of changes to the core system. The new season Hyperbeat is scheduled to go live on August 23rd at 5:00 PM PDT. All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Apex Legends Mobile patch notes for Season 3 Hyperbeat is covered below in the next section.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2.5 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Apex Legends Mobile Season 2.5 that will soon roll out to all the supported platforms of the game:
NEW LEGEND: CRYPTO
Crypto specializes in secrets. A brilliant hacker and encryption expert, he uses aerial drones to spy on his opponents in the Apex Arena without being seen. He also has a secret of his own: his name is Tae Joon Park, and he joined the Apex Games to find the people who framed him for murder. An orphan abandoned at a young age, Tae Joon escaped a life of squalor by becoming a computer engineer for the Mercenary Syndicate, along with his foster sister, Mila Alexander. One day, Tae Joon and Mila stumbled upon an algorithm that could predict the result of any Apex Games match, hidden away in the Games’ own computer systems. That caught the attention of the wrong people – the next day, Mila disappeared, and Tae Joon was forced to into hiding after he was framed for her murder. He’s now joined the Games to clear his name – because sometimes the spotlight is the best place to hide.
Passive: Neurolink – Enemies and traps detected by your surveillance Drone are marked for your squad within 30 meters range.
Tactical: Surveillance Drone – Deploy a pilotable drone to surveil your surroundings. The drone detects enemy squads and battlefield hazards.
Ultimate: Drone EMP – Your Drone sets off an EMP blast that deals Shield damage, slows enemies and disables traps.
CRYPTO’S LEGEND PERKS:
Self Destruct: Destroyed drones explode after 3s, slowing and damaging enemies caught in the blast.
Hidden User: Become semi-transparent when controlling drones.
System Scan: Your drone reveals an enemy’s HP and armor after 3s of scanning.
Shut Down: Your Ultimate also damages HP but cannot kill an enemy.
Lag Bomb: Your drone can launch an EMP bomb that slows and deals damage.
Salvage Operation: Your drone can retrieve items.
Battle Adaptation: Using your Finisher adds 100 points to your EVO Shield.
Restart: Using your Finisher instantly repairs your drone or reduces your Ultimate’s cooldown by 30%.
KINGS CANYON UPDATES:
1 / 3
Pythas theater lands at Airbase in Kings Canyon. Fight your way through Rhapsody’s POI-altering song to claim your reward! With Encore Galore and Pythas Theater, King’s Canyon is the place to be so party up and party down!
VIP Supply Bins
New VIP supply bins can be found all across Kings Canyon! Open VIP Loot Crates to collect your VIP pass and gain access to crates containing powerful gear.
With the release of Hyperbeat, we’re introducing a new ranked split as well as adding in additional Ranked Rewards. With that, we’re going to be resetting your rank like we did at the beginning Distortion—similar to the reset that occurred at the beginning of the previous season. Additionally, new Ranked rewards will be available to the higher ranks so jump in and compete to show off your skills!
New Battle Pass
1 / 2
STORE VAULT CHANGES
Starting during Hyperbeat we have implemented a new mechanic to increase the drop rates for Eternal cosmetic items in the Store Vault! As you continue to draw from the Store Vault, the drop rates of the Eternal cosmetic items in the pool increase up to a specified cap (as set forth in the in-game Store Vault odds disclosures). The increased drop rates will reset after you pull an Eternal cosmetic item. Thank you for your continual feedback about Apex Legends Mobile! Please see the drop rates and additional rules and disclosures in the in-game Store Vault page for further details.
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Optimized the volume of Rhapsody’s tactical and ultimate abilities to reduce interference to squadmates.
- Fixed an issue where Rhapsody’s Legend selection VO would not play properly.
- Fixed an issue where Gibraltar’s Dome Shield would persist if affected by Fade’s Ultimate ability.
- Fixed an Issue where Loba’s Black Market would not be destroyed by Airdrop supply bins or Replicator Drops.
- Fixed an issue where Loba’s Black Market would leave residual VFX after disappearing.
- Hack mode adjustment: ADS beam color changed from blue to red.
- Optimized minor zipline interactions.
- Optimized terrain collision including climbing actions and other movements on box-shaped terrain.
- Fixed several forbidden zone issues on Kings Canyon.
- Fixed several areas with unclimbable terrain on Kings Canyon.
- Fixed several areas of the map causing movement issues that caused players to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue that enabled Loba to access out of bounds areas with her bracelet.
- Fixed some out of bounds areas that players were able to access.
- Anti-cheat improvements.
- Improved emulator bypass detection.
- Optimized the in-game messaging violation detection algorithm
- Added sanction strategy for teaming behaviors with cheaters
- Fixed some special characters not visible in-game
- Many other fixes and improvements
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.