Monster Hunter Rise has been out for a while on PC and players cannot get enough of it. Whether you choose to play solo or with friends, the game is a blast to play. However, if you are playing offline, you might feel like your progress is hindered. You might even get stuck at a particular monster and would have a hard time defeating it. Worry not because this guide will show you how to use the FlingTrainer in Monster Hunter Rise.
Before we start though, keep in mind that this is only recommended for offline play. If you attempt to use the trainer online, your account might get banned. Since it gives you an unfair advantage, you should never use it to excel in online modes. With that said, let’s dive right in and take a look at how to use the FlingTrainer in Monster Hunter Rise.
Monster Hunter Rise: How to Use FlingTrainer
First of all, you will have to download the FlingTrainer. After downloading it, you might feel confused since there are tons of options to choose from. There are a total of 14 commands. Here are all of them:
Related: You can also download the latest FlingTrainer for God Of War PC support.
|Num 1||Infinite Health|
|Num 2||Infinite Stamina|
|Num 3||Edit Max Health|
|Num 4||Edit Max Stamina|
|Num 5||No Hunger|
|Num 6||Wirebugs No Cooldown|
|Num 7||Max Weapon Sharpness|
|Num 8||Reset Mission Timer|
|Num 9||Infinite Quick Item Usage|
|Num 0||Infinite Ammo|
|Ctrl+Num 1||Edit Money|
|Ctrl+Num 2||Edit Pts|
|Ctrl+Num 3||Edit Item Quantity|
|Ctrl+Num 4||Set Game Speed|
If you are curious as to how these abilities work, here is a detailed explanation:
- Infinite Health: When activated, your health value will slowly restore to max. However, your HP bar will still deplete like normal.
- Wirebugs No Cooldown: Only works for the first two wirebugs.
- Max Weapon Sharpness: When activated, weapon sharpness will restore to max.
- Infinite Quick Item Usage: When activated, current selected quick item amount will set to 999.
- Infinite Ammo: Only works if currently equipped weapon can use ammo. You ammo count will set to 9999 when this is activated.
- Edit Item Quantity: Only works if the item quantity is greater than 1. Open item bag or item box first, then activate this option.
After downloading the trainer, launch it and run the game. You should hear a ringing sound whenever you press a hotkey to activate a command. However, as aforementioned, use this only in offline mode. Let us know in the comments below if you managed to download the trainer and use it.
Leave a Reply