After wanting this feature for years, users can finally integrate their PlayStation account into Discord. Doing so will allow you to show your PlayStation game activity on Discord to your friends. While there is no official app for Discord on the PS, we might get lucky and have that as well. For now, we will show you how to link Discord with your PlayStation account.
The process is quite simple and easy. We will show you a step-by-step guide to make it convenient. If you have been waiting for this feature, then it’s your lucky day. With that said, let’s dive right in and look at how to link the PSN account with Discord.
How To Link PSN Account With Discord
As aforementioned, the entire process is quite simple and will take a minute or two. If you get stuck on a particular step, let us know in the comments below, and we will help you out. With that in mind, you must first:
- Log into your Discord account
- Go to User Settings
- Select Connections
- Click on the PlayStation icon
- Now, you need to sign in to your Sony account
- You will get the options of Display on Profile and Display PlayStation Network
- Toggle the settings on
- That’s all you have to do!
Change Your PSN Privacy Settings
If your PlayStation game activity is not showing up on Discord, you must change your PSN privacy settings. To do so, you must:
- Log into your PSN account
- Click on Account settings
- Click on Privacy settings under Playstation network
- Edit the settings and check if you can see your game activity
That is all there is to it. If you are having trouble at any step, let us know in the comments below. We would love to know your thoughts on this matter because this was a long-awaited feature that is finally available for everyone.
Leave a Reply