Grab onto your seats as the release of PUBG: New State is right around the corner with never-before-seen content gracing our mobile devices, including a drone. But since the drop of the drone fans have been wondering how it will work and what they can use it for. Well, you don’t have to assume anything anymore, as we have prepared a guide with everything you need to know.
After the immense success of PUBG Mobile, fans have been waiting for the sequel to come out, and with the release date of PUBG: New State, not even a week away, it’s time to get excited. Built on Unreal Engine 4, the game is said to take you for a futuristic ride with completely new content, and gameplay style.
Where are Drones in PUBG: New State?
The process of getting access to a drone is a straightforward one. All you need to do is take your time to collect the drone tokens spread across the world and spend them at the appropriate place. To do that, just follow this simple guide:
- Your drone credit score is shown on the right side of your screen during gameplay right below your map.
- This is also where you can access the drone shop from.
- You can access the store by simply tapping on the button and that will open up the drone shop window.
- Here you will be able to see your cart that would have all of your selected items you are going to purchase with your drone credits.
Related: How to Join a Custom Match in PUBG New State
- To complete the transaction, simply click on the order button.
- After completing the transaction, you can call the drone in an area of your choosing close to your character.
- After placing the mark, the drone will arrive in your selected region after an interval.
What does the Drone Do in PUBG: New State?
The drone is a new way of getting items and weapons delivered to you. However, similar to how people could loot crates in PUBG: Mobile, the deliveries made by the drones are fair game for everyone as well. You can also shoot down drones by dealing a certain amount of damage to them. This will hasten the descent time of your items if you feel like you are about to get ambushed.
We honestly weren’t expecting such a big overhaul of the game mechanics when we first heard of a sequel but we are pleasantly surprised. What is your thought about the upcoming game? Let us know in the comment section.
Leave a Reply