There are tons of builds that players can try for each type of class in Lost Ark. Out of the five main classes, there are tons of sub-classes within them as well. Since there is a lot of variety, you are bound to find a class that suits your playstyle. If you like to keep moving and attack while the enemy does not expect it, then the Striker is perfect for you.
Today, we will be taking a look at how to build Striker for PvP in Lost Ark. There are a few things that you need to equip in order to complete this build. This build allows your character to attack extremely fast and take out enemies swiftly while being highly mobile. With that said, let’s dive right in and look at what you need to do to get the Striker PvP meta build in Lost Ark.
Striker PvP Meta Build – Lost Ark
This guide will be specifically take a look at the PvP meta build. Keep in mind that this build might not be viable in PvE as that is a completely different environment. The skills mentioned below will allow you to excel in crowd control and Arena battles. It also offers tons of mobility – which is essential for Striker.
Best PvP skills for Striker
|Skills||Tripod 1||Tripod 2||Tripod 3|
|Storm Dragon Awakening||Esoteric Extortion||Easy Target||Fallen Flower Gak|
|Swift Wind Kick||Water Round Kick||Swift Footwork||Furious Spin Axis|
|Lightning Kick||Esoteric Extortion||Thunder Kick||Flash Lightning|
|Sleeping Ascent Celebration||Wide Hit||Quick Prep||Leaf Sweep|
|Moon Flash Kick||Intense Shock||Excellent Mobility||Full Moon Kick|
|Lightning Tiger Strike||Quick Prep||Tenacity||Consecutive Kick|
|Phoenix Advent||Wide Hit||Freeze Effect||Nimble Movement|
|Lightning Whisper||Esoteric Extortion|
You do not have to exactly follow these skills but after trying out a lot of different options, these ones seem to perform the best in this meta. If you have other ideas, we would love to hear them in the comments below.
Engravings play a vital role in building any class in Lost Ark. Every character gets two Class Engravings and various general ones. To make the most out of Engravings, we suggest leveling up your character to level 50 to unlock the Awakening Skills. The two Engravings for Striker are:
- Esoteric Flurry: Striker reduces the cost of all spender skills to one Esoteric Orb and increases Esoteric Skill damage.
- Death Blow: Striker increases your maximum number of Esoteric Orbs to 4. Using an Esoteric Skill will spend ALL available Orbs, and deal bonus damage based on the number of Orbs consumed.
For general Engravings, you can choose pretty much whatever suits your playstyle best. However, we found these to work pretty well with the current meta:
- Master of Ambush: It increases Back Attack damage.
- Spirit Absorption: Provides attack and movement speed boosts with no debuffs.
- Keen Blunt Weapon: It increases critical damage but has a slight chance to reduce non-critical damage.
- Grudge: It increases damage output but also increases damage taken.
Each class has two Awakening Skills that they can use to defeat their enemies. These skills are extremely powerful as they are endgame abilities that are considered as an “ultimate” attack. While you are given two options to choose from, you can only equip one at a time. The Awakening Skills for Striker are:
- Nova Blast is a series of advancing strikes that deal enormous damage. The attack cancels if the first strike misses.
- True Heavenly Awakening kicks twice in an arc, dealing massive damage and launching enemies up into the air.
Both of these abilities are amazing and have their own benefits and downsides. True Heavenly Awakening is faster to use and deals good damage. Whereas, Nova Blast deals tons of stagger damage. While the swiftness of True Heavenly Awakening is nice, it is better to have a staggering ability. Most endgame bosses have a massive area of effect attacks that can kill your entire team. Staggering at the right time will prove beneficial.
That’s everything you need to know about the Lost Ark Striker PvP meta build. There are other builds that you can try but this one is in the meta right now. We would love to know which build you are using and which class is your favorite.