The developers at Cold Iron Studios just deployed this Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.032, and here is the patch notes list for you. This new patch is a minor one with lots of adjustments and small fixes all around the game.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Aliens: Fireteam Elite patch notes for Update 1.032 is covered below. You should be able to download and install this patch right away. We have the entire changelog covered for you in the next section.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Patch Notes – Update 1.032
Here are the official patch notes for Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.032 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
We have made the following changes:
WEAPONS & ATTACHMENTS
- Fixed an issue where the P.649 HEL could sometimes get stuck when firing rapidly.
- Made a fix to the “I Can’t Lie about your Chances” trophy that impacted some PS5 players.
- Adjusted the Synthetic Backup Challenge Card by removing Synth Wardens.
- PATHOGEN: Unpredictable Mutations and Pathogen Swarm can now be obtained when completing any Promise of a Flower mission.
- Made a fix to the Feminine Gunner Expedition Suit.
- Added the Shielded Helmet and the Specialist Shielded Helmet to Park’s Armory.
- PATHOGEN: Fixed an issue where a player could get stuck in Promise of a Flower: Strike
- Adjusted how the XP bar displays at the end of Hardcore Mode missions.
- Fixed an issue where the EVI-87 Zvezda Plasma Rifle was showing that it was compatible with the Medium Magazine in Park’s Armory.
- Fixed some crashes.
- Hardcore characters are now included in Steam cloud saves.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Aliens: Fireteam Elite