Cyberpunk 2077 has just been released for all compatible platforms. The game currently suffers from a lot of performance issues. However, new hotfixes are releasing every day. If you want the best 60 FPS performance for the game, we will be covering the best PC Graphics Settings For Cyberpunk 2077.
Probably the most-hyped game of 2020, Cyberpunk 2077 has been anything but smooth. CD Projekt Red has committed to ironing out all the bugs and performance glitches that the game is currently experiencing. So, expect performance only to improve as updates keep coming in.
Best Graphics Settings For Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is a game that requires a high amount of visual fidelity. In this case, even the Low settings option makes the game look quite respectable. So, most of the settings that we are going to list will not really affect your gameplay as much as it will improve your performance.
These suggestions are mainly meant for low-end cards. So, anyone running a 1060 or an RX 580 should benefit from these Graphics Settings for Cyberpunk 2077.
- Contact Shadows – Off
- Improved Facial Lighting Geometry – Off
- Anisotropy – 8 (We recommend that you go for 1 on Lower-End cards.)
- Local Shadow Mesh Quality – Low
- Local Shadow Quality – Low
- Cascaded Shadows Range – Low
- Distant Shadows Resolution – Low
- Volumetric Fog Resolution – Low
- Volumetric Cloud Quality – Medium
- Max Dynamic Decals – Low
- Screen Space Reflections Quality – Off (Turn this on if you have an Nvidia card.)
- Subsurface Scattering Quality – Low
- Ambient Occlusion – Medium for visuals, low for FPS
- Color Precision – Low
- Mirror Quality – Low
- Level Of Detail (LOD) – Low
- Ray Tracing – (Do not turn this option on if you do not have an RTX card.)
- Resolution Scaling – DLSS Performance (Off if you do not have a card with Tensor cores. (2000 – 3000 series.)
Here are the system requirements for the game so far:
If you have a higher-end rig but still do not get respectable performance. We recommend that you bump your resolution down to 1080p or wait a bit for performance updates to release.
This concludes everything you needed to know about Cyberpunk 2077 PC Graphics Settings for 60 FPS gameplay. Stay tuned for more updates about the game.