Call of Duty: Mobile is all set to launch Season 1 “New Order” update tomorrow and we have the final list of patch notes. This first 2021 season update is refreshing the numbering sequence for the COD Mobile seasons. Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1 will be bringing two new weapons, new game modes, and a new Operator Skill.
Other than new features, there is also the list of game fixes. What we are most excited about is the brand new Battle Royale mode called Blitz. This means, the Alcatraz map will be going away after running for three seasons in COD Mobile.
UPDATE: Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 patch notes are now available.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for COD Mobile Season 1: New Order that is expected to release on January 27 at 12AM UTC, when the current season ends.
Premium Battle Pass
New Epic Characters
- FTL – Power Line
- Specter – Chrome
- David Mason – Enforcer
- Prophet – Geist
Legendary Calling Card: Sanction
Epic Gun Skins
- FR .556 – Rogue Agent
- HBRa3 – Capacitor
- HG 40 – Cybersick
- Locus – Carbon Cut
- Cordite – Tech Noir
Free Battle Pass
New basic weapons: FR .556
New Operator Skill: Gravity Vortex Gun. This Operator fires gravity-distorted vortex projectiles. When the vortex disappears, it greatly damages everything that comes in its way.
Brand New Weapons
Fully automatic assault rifle With superior force control in different stages. Suitable for camping To rapid-firing It also has good controls that are suitable for use in various situations.
The second weapon coming in season 1 is a Marksman Rifle and the second of its type/class for COD: Mobile! It is purely about dominating long-range firefights but with higher rate of fire than your usual sniper rifle. We can expect this to arrive in a seasonal event.
A grenade that constantly releases tear gas. It slows down movement speed and also causes blurred vision.
New map: Reclaim
Reclaim exclusive map! Only available in the mobile version of Call of Duty. Playable modes TDM, Gunfight, 3V3 Gunfight and more.
The modes which you can play in this map are:
- Team Deathmatch
- 3V3 Gunfight
New game modes
- 3v3 Gunfight
- Attack of the Undead Mode 20 – 20-player version of Attack of the Undead. Two players will be marked as Undead at the start of a battle instead of 1
- Hardcore Headquarters and Hardcore Hardpoint modes
New game mode – Blitz
This fast paced drop into BR has you fighting for the win against 40 other players in a more compact playing field filled with weapons, ammo, perks, and more. Additionally, that zone isn’t holding back either and will be aggressively closing to keep all players on their feet.
- Man-O-War greatly increased the number of shells.
- GKS greatly increased reload speed.
- ASM10 increases aiming speed. For not equipping the rear grip
- ASM10 increases the movement speed. For not equipping the rear grip
- ASM10 reduces the firing range.
- DR-H reduces reload speed
- Annihilator reduces damage against Shield Turret, XS1 Goliath, Stealth Chopper, VTOL and Transform Shield.
- Fixed an issue where the crawling speed seen by other players was too fast in both Multiplayer and Battle Royale.
This concludes everything you needed to know about COD Mobile Season 1 Patch Notes. Stay tuned for more news!