The developers at Pugstorm have just pushed out the latest Core Keeper Update 0.4.3, and here are the full patch notes. This update is all about bug fixes, so do not expect any new game features or content. There are a number of changes related to the NPCs, menu / UI, lightning / render, networking / dedicated servers etc.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Core Keeper patch notes for Patch 0.4.3 is covered in the next section. The patch is now live, and you should be able to download and install it directly from Steam.
Core Keeper Update 0.4.3 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Core Keeper Update 0.4.3 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Enemies no longer start to regenerate health when stunned.
- Enemies are no longer stuck in the stunned state after being stunned.
- Fixed an issue where The Hive Mother could be stunned.
- Fixed an issue with the boss health bars showing the wrong value on hard difficulty.
- Azeos and Omoroth no longer spawn from Ground Acid Slime or other similar environmental-damaging sources being placed in their spawn locations.
- Fixed an issue where the Blow Pipe would give more range skill points than intended.
- Table Saws no longer can be placed on top of Electrical Wires (which was causing them to not function properly).
Menu / UI
- Fixed an issue where map sync would stop working, causing certain areas in the world to be black.
- Fixed an issue where the pause menu could not be opened after trying to exit the game while the game was still loading.
Lighting / Render
- Fixed a visual bug in the reflections of the Ground Slime (which caused it to jitter while moving).
- Fixed the lighting on the player teleport effect to appear correctly.
- Fixed the render order of the Robot Arm base to be displayed on top of bridges.
Networking / Dedicated Servers
- Fixed an issue where certain characters were unable to join a world.
Collision and Systems
- Fixed an issue where closed doors and gates would sometimes not block the player from moving through them.
- Fixed crash in automation system due to invalid access.
- Ghorm now destroys any Ore Boulders in its path. Ore Boulders destroyed by Ghorm will not drop any ore.
- Reduced the amount of particles spawned by Sprinklers when particle quality in video settings is set to low.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.