Download the latest PUBG Mobile 1.0 APK here for Android phones and tablets. The most-popular battle royale shooter has finally reached v1.0 with this “New Era” update bringing a huge enhancements, an all-new updated Erangel 2.0 and a new user interface. This marks a major milestone for PUBG Mobile and Tencent – the parent company. You can grab and install the latest PUBG Mobile (New Era) APK here for your Android device.
Due to a recent ban on PUBG Mobile in India, side-loading the game with an APK file makes all the more sense. If installed using the APK and OBB files, the game works perfectly fine without any problems.
PUBG Mobile 1.0 – New Features
Among the long list of new features and changes in PUBG Mobile, here are the main highlights that you should know:
- New Classic Mode Gameplay: Erangel 2.0
- New Tech
- New UX
- Livik Improvements (New Weapon M1014)
- Beyond A.C.E.-Themed Gameplay
- Payload Mode (v2.0) is coming back
- Halloween Infection Mode (available from October 23)
- Graphic Quality Upgrades
- Cheer Park: Training Ground Updates
- Island in the Lake at Cheer Park
- Cheer Park Halloween (available from October 23)
- Anti-Cheat System Upgrades
Personally, I’m more excited about the upcoming Halloween Infection Mode and the upgraded graphics quality. Moreover, PUBG Mobile is now playable in 90FPS on devices that support higher refresh rate. I tried it on my Google Pixel 4 XL and was blown away with the new Erangel 2.0 map.
Just to add, the new “Beyond A.C.E” Season 15 starts in a few hours!
Download PUBG Mobile 1.0 APK
PUBG Mobile is one of the easiest games to download because you can find the game APK file on the official website. In case you do not find the latest PUBG Mobile 1.0 APK on the Google Play Store or any other Android app store, download it from the link below.
This APK is 672MB in size, but it needs about 1.8GB storage for installation on Android devices.
How to Install PUBG Mobile 1.0 APK on Android
If this is your first time installing or side-loading an APK file directly, we have got you covered with the following steps.
- Download the APK file to your phone / tablet
- Open the file with a files manager
- Allow the phone to install apps from unknown sources
- Now install the APK file (this may take a while)
- Once completed, you can now launch the game to download further game data
- You will be asked to restart the game once for the changes to take effect
You will be required to download more game data right after the APK installation, so make sure you are connected to a WiFi or using an unmetered mobile data.