Chromatic Games has just released this new Dungeon Defenders 2 Update 2.17, and here we have the full patch notes list. This patch was released earlier for the Steam players with some hotfixes, but it seems iti s now rolling out for the consoles as well. Since the major Shifting Sands update brought in so many new features, this is a minor patch as compared to it.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Dungeon Defenders 2 (DD2) patch notes for Update 2.17 is covered below in the next section. You should be able to download and install this patch right away. We do not yet have the file size for this release, but it shouldn’t be too big.
Dungeon Defenders 2 (DD2) Patch Notes: Update 2.17
Here are the official patch notes for Dungeon Defenders 2 Update 2.17 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed Chi Spirit dead zone directly in front of the tower.
- Fixed some potential issues with the player shops not visually updating properly.
- Fixed an issue where Frosty Explosion was hitting friendly towers on retry.
- Fixed Spirit Charge and Concentrated Pyrotechnics damage buffs to function like Destruction.
- Reduced Forest Roots poison buff from 25% to 0.5%.
- Fixed some slows working on unslowable enemies.
- Fixed some pathing issues on Saloon.
- Fixed a problem where core death would not end the map on Tornado Canyon and Tornado Highlands.
- Fixed Chi Spirit tower shooting 2 projectiles.
- Fixed an issue where Queen Death Weaver, Ancient Wyvern, and Cyclone Shaper did not show up as bosses in lane billboards
- Fixed quality of Talismans on Tornado Canyon and Tornado Highlands.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.