Techland just deployed their latest Dying Light 2 Update 1.4.2, and here we will have the full list of patch notes for you. This patch is nothing major, with no new game content or features. Instead, it focuses on fixing some important bug fixes and small issues in the game. In this hotfix, the developers wanted to address one of the essential issues players encountered during their adventures in The City – Fast Travel feature becoming unavailable under certain circumstances.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Dying Light 2 (DL2) patch notes for Patch 1.4.2 is covered in the next section. Since the patch is already out, you should be able to download and install it right away on the PC, PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
Dying Light 2 (DL2) Patch Notes: Update 1.4.2 Hotfix
Here are the official patch notes for Dying Light 2 (DL2) Update 1.4.2 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Most of the Fast Travel issues should be fixed. We are still working on improving the players’ experience while using this feature.
- Crashes occurring in co-op while using stab follow-up skills are fixed.
- Improved game stability and reduced the number of random crashes.
- We are making Tyrant Volatiles stronger. A little. Sorry.
- Special Infected received better resistance to some types of damage.
- Special Infected with an orange marker should drop Mutation Samples.
- Outfits from Chapter 1 will transfer to NG+; there will be no need to redeem them again.
- Fixed a soft lock related to dying during the challenge.
- Fixed an issue related to reconnecting to the game on PlayStation after leaving the session (manually or automatically) a couple of times.
- Achievements „Find Anything Interesting?” and „Street Art Aficionado” can now be obtained properly.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Dying Light 2