The developers at Drago Entertainment released Food Truck Simulator September 21 Update today, and here is the patch notes. This update is a hotfix which includes a long list of bug fixes for the game. You now have 20-25% more time to finish orders, along with spoilage of food products have also been slowed down.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Food Truck Simulator patch notes for September 21 Update is covered in the next section. You should be able to download and install this patch right away on your PC.
Food Truck Simulator Patch Notes: September 21 Update
Here are the official patch notes for Food Truck Simulator September 21 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- You now have 20-25% more time to finish orders.
- Spoilage of food products have been slowed down.
- Improvements to Jobs and PC tab’s text format have been made.
- Several improvements to challenges.
- Fixes a cutting board upgrade issue.
- Fixes an issue where the Hurricane knife/board would not save correctly.
- Fixes an issue where job card states would not saved correctly.
- Fixes an issue that could cause body parts of customers at the shipyard location to be missing.
- Fixes an issue with the achievements manager.
- Fixes an issue that caused nori ingredients to not be removed correctly.
- Fixes a small bug in the meal manager.
- Fixes an issue in the car spawn logic.
- Fixes multiple issues with tutorial strings.
- Fixes a UI refresh issue when buying things in the shop.
- Fixes a bug that caused rice to float.
- Fixes a bug in the main menu that would cause the game to crash in certain circumstances.
- Adjusts many character’s voice overs.
- Optimizes the train movement and performance footprint.
- Various smaller optimizations in many areas of the game that might have been responsible for small FPS hiccups.
- Garage is now loaded asynchronously to improve performance.
- There is now a new option in the settings menu allowing you to enable/disable pedestrians. This should greatly improve performance on some systems as a stopgap measure until we optimize pedestrian performance fully.
- Thai language has been added.
- Adds missing strings to the Chinese translation.
- Various translation fixes in most languages.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.