The developers at Grinding Gear Games just released Path of Exile (POE) Update 2.17, and here are the full patch notes. This patch is a small one focusing on some improvements and crash fixes. A full list of notes will be revealed later by the developers, but for now you can go through some of the highlights here.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Path of Exile (POE) patch notes for Update 2.17 is covered below in the next section. You should be able to download and install this patch right away on your consoles. For the file size of this release, we will add it here later when we have it. In case you missed it, we have also covered the best classes tier list for Path of Exile.
Path of Exile (POE) Patch Notes: Update 2.17
Here are the official patch notes for Path of Exile (POE) Update 2.17 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
This patch contains a handful of improvements and bug fixes, alongside fixes for a couple of client crashes.
- Divine Vessels are now able to modify Maps while you have the Stream of Consciousness Atlas Keystone Passive allocated.
- The Soul Conduit monster modifier now raises a maximum of 30 nearby monsters to fight again on death.
- Fixed an issue where The Eater of Worlds, The Searing Exarch, The Black Star and The Infinite Hunger were not immune to knockback.
- Fixed a bug where defeating Aul, the Crystal King was not granting credit towards The Forsaken Masters achievement.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when re-entering the Absence of Symmetry and Harmony.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur at the end of a PvP match.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Path of Exile