Call of Duty: Vanguard is now open for pre-orders! Pre-ordering gives you tons of benefits like Early Access to the Open Beta on the PS4 and PS5 alongside exclusive skins and double XP tokens as well.
Vanguard is going to have a completely new campaign, redesigned gunplay alongside popular game modes like Zombies coming back as well. Plus, Warzone will be getting a new map with the release of the game as well. This game is already expected to be the biggest release of 2021, so why not celebrate it by pre-ordering the game for exclusive rewards?
Call of Duty: Vanguard Pre-Order Methods
With the Open Beta coming out soon, you can expect there to be a ton of hype regarding pre-orders. Plus, you gain a few benefits from doing so. You can take a look at the complete perks you get for pre-ordering here.
Pre-Order on PlayStation (PS4 / PS5)
In order to pre-order Vanguard on the PS4 or PS5, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Head on over to any of these following links:
- Select the edition you wish to pre-order
- Complete your purchase, the game will be available for pre-load in your library once it is available!
Pre-Order on Xbox (Xbox One / Series X | S)
Pre-ordering the game on Xbox is extremely easy! Make sure you select the right edition for your platform. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Click on any of these links depending on the edition you wish to purchase:
- Select whichever edition you wish to pre-order
- After you’ve purchased the game, you should be able to pre-load it!
Pre-Order on PC (Battle.net)
In order to pre-order the game on PC, you need to make sure your region matches your payment profile. While you can play the game in another region, you might get into some payment issues due to conflicting regions.
- Head on over to Vanguard’s official download Page
- Select your region and the edition of the game you want to download
- Login with your Battle.net username and purchase the game.
That’s everything you needed to know about how you can pre-order Call of Duty: Vanguard. Still can’t pre-order? Stuck somewhere? Let us know in the comments section down below and we’ll help you out.