To grab the latest version, you can now download PUBG Mobile 1.3 Korea APK and OBB data file for Android phones and tablets. The season 17 of PUBG Mobile is going to be over in the next few days and now it is time to prepare for the upcoming Season 18: Hundred Rhythms. There is a whole lot of new features, along with new maps and weapons in PUBG Mobile 1.3 patch.
Season 18 has come up with a lot of groundbreaking updates and the fans have already started to love them. A new map, weapon, mode, and much more have been included in the game. You can check out the complete PUBG Mobile 1.3 patch notes right on our website. You can simply download this PUBG Mobile Korean version if you are living in Japan or Korea, from the Google Play Store. Moreover, if you can’t seem to do that, then below we will be providing a direct download link from where you can get the app installed. Moreover, if you want to download the global version, then check out our article regarding Download PUBG Mobile 1.3 APK (Global) for Android.
PUBG Mobile 1.3 Korean: New Features
As we told above, the new update comes with a lot of new features. You can check out our patch notes article to take a deep look at all the new updates, until then, here is the highlight of features that you’ll be experiencing in the new version:
- Hundred Rhythms Mode (From March 9)
- Clowns’ Tricks Gameplay (From March 31)
- Meto Royale: Uncover (March 9)
- All New Mosin -Nagant Sniper Rifle
- All New Vehicle – Motor Glider
- Royale Pass Season 18: Hundred Rhythms
For more details, check out the full PUBG Mobile 1.3 patch notes!
Download PUBG Mobile 1.3 Korea APK
Below are the links from where you can download the latest PUBG Mobile 1.3 Korea APK on your android device. Make sure you have enough space of 666 MB since the size of the new update is equal to that. You can read up about PUBG Mobile’s Lightweight Installation Functionality.
Here are the direct download links:
If you need help with installing the above files on your Android phones or tablets, check out the PUBG Mobile installation guide given on the global version APK page.
How to Install PUBG Mobile Korean APK
In order to easily install the game on your mobile or tablet, follow the steps written below, and you will be good to go.
- First of all, activate the download from unknown sources option from your mobile’s security setting.
- Now download the APK file on your smartphone or tablet.
- Once downloaded, install the APK file.
- Afterward, move the APK file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.krmobile
- Having done that, launch the game and the in-game data will start downloading.
- Last but not the least, you would have to restart the game in order for all the changes to take place. Afterward, enjoy the game!
This was all about the installation guide of the PUBG Mobile 1.3 Korea APK. Download the game if you have not already since it really takes PUBG Mobile to next gaming experience level.