The release of Monster Hunter Rise on PC was met with positive reviews. However, some fans have been voicing their concern all over Steam and other platforms. This has started a wave of refunds being claimed from Steam and if you are someone who has been disappointed by the game enough, follow this guide to get your refund.
Some players claim that they are facing tons of issues. Most notably, the “Failed to Save” error alongside other known issues and bugs. If you are facing these bugs and cannot find a way around them, take a look at this guide to get your refund.
How to Get a Refund for Monster Hunter Rise
Although the process of filing for a refund is rather simple. Steam has a policy of only allowing a refund for games that have been played for less than 2 hours. For more details, check out our how-to refund games on Steam guide.
To get your refund for the game on steam, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to help.steampowered.com and log into your Steam account
- Click on A Purchase
- Find the name of the game or other item you want a refund for and click on it
- Select the reason for refund
- Press I’d like to request a refund
- Fill out the next form, including how you would like your refund
Did you find this guide to be helpful? If so, head over to our games guide section to find similar guides.