The developers at Ubisoft is now pushing out the latest Riders Republic Update 1.12, and here is the full list of patch notes. This patch brings over Season 4 content, game improvements and a lot of fixes to the game. A number of new features include Area 52 area, a BMX career and new sponsors like VANS, WeThePeople, Cult and Flybikes.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Riders Republic patch notes for Update 1.12 is covered below in the next section. This update is now available to download and install on all the platforms. You will need to download about 8.74 GB on the PC, 5.1 GB on the PlayStation 5 and 8.4 GB on the Xbox Series X/S.
Riders Republic Patch Notes: Update 1.12
Here are the official patch notes for Riders Republic Update 1.12 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
PC: 8.74 GB
Xbox One: 7.22 GB
Xbox Series X | S: 8.4 GB
PlayStation 4: 7.797 GB
PlayStation 5: 5.104 GB
- We are bringing you the much requested after BMX career! Available from the 14th for every Year Pass holder.
- Non Year Pass owners will still be able to enjoy the BMX in free roam.
- Area 52 will be a new area to show off some of your skills and we are introducing a BMX area.
- Our new season brings you several elements for Freestylin’ which includes (emotes, outfits, challenges, world content, game learnings, audio and radio)
- We have joined forces with some new sponsors such as : VANS, WeThePeople, Cult and Flybikes.
- We are bringing you a fancy new Splash Screen!
- We are providing the ability to deselect a ghost from the Leaderboard.
- Grind transfer scoring for BMX, quarter pipe transfers and guidance detection for grind (Snowboard/ Ski)
- Fixed a crash happening when you teleport to a group member through the wheel on PC
- Prevented a save compatibility issue. No more scare your save is lost!
- ALPACA Issue is now tamed!
- Fixed a few issues when the price wasn’t correctly displayed or the purchase impossible.
- Addressed the inconsistent grind transfer mechanic, often resetting the trick.
- Improved the Manual scoring tricks.
- Fixed several camera issues.
- Corrected several placeholder names.
- Removed the collision between players in most trick events for the leaderboards.
- Fixed a collision which would cause an Infinite fall.
- Backpack for the female character should now be in place.
- Paramotor straps won’t glitch when equipped on the Kenny Costume.
- Female character will be able to enjoy the Thirst Quencher and Borgir Summer emotes correctly.
- Fixed a wheel clipping for the Commensal Absolut SX 01 seat.
- Player tags will now display correctly in mountain view.
- The UI is now fixed on multirun events in the Leaderboards.
- Fixed a slowmo block for the Mass race Yosemite Clash.
- Session Markers are now updated when a player leaves and rejoins the group.
- Track titles are now appearing correctly.
- Fixed an unwanted motion blur effort during turn/ rotations in tricks with the snowmobile.
- Improved the landing condition in wheelie mode.
- Parachute is now back on wingsuit or RWS after opening the parachute.
- Fixed a temporary light overexposure present on surfaces after closing Main Menu at night.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Leave a Reply