Dragon Ball: The Breakers has been in the talks for quite some while now and Bandai Namco has finally released details about the upcoming closed beta along with a gameplay trailer. The upcoming Dragon Ball game introduces a surprising twist in the franchise’s genre with a multiplayer rendition for the fans.
The multiplayer game features a total of 8 players, one Raider and seven Survivors. The Survivors need to fix up the super time machine and escape while the Raider is tasked with eliminating all of the survivors.
Sign up for Dragon Ball: The Breakers Closed Beta
Despite the game not having any official release date, players will be able to play the closed beta which would be starting sometime in December 2021. However, signing up for the closed beta tests doesn’t guarantee you early access as only a couple of signees would get the opportunity to play out the game.
Signing up for Closed Beta
To sign up for closed beta testing of Dragon Ball: The Breakers, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Head over to the official website of Dragon Ball: The Breakers and create an account.
- Here’s the website for Europe Region
- Here’s the website for North America
- Next, open up the Games Section at the top and select Dragon Ball: The Breakers.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your email after which you will be automatically registered for the beta tests
- If you get selected, you will be receiving a key in your email which you can use to play the game.
Closed Beta Timings
The game will be featuring 4 closed beta sessions and here are the exact timings for each session:
- Session 1: 12/4 (Sat) 3:00 AM – 7:00 AM CET
- Session 2: 12/4 (Sat) 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM CET
- Session 3: 12/4 (Sat) 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM CET
- Session 4: 12/5 (Sun) 3:00 AM – 7:00 AM CET
The servers will only be opened during the time of the 4 sessions, so make sure to mark your calendars and not miss the opportunity to play the game early. This seems to be the first time Bandai Namco is trying something new with the Dragon Ball genre. What are your expectations for the upcoming game?