The developers at Focus Entertainment have just deployed SnowRunner Update 1.33, and here are the full patch notes for you. This is the latest release and in our best guess includes content from the PTS 19.0 that was released last week to beta testers. Highlights of this update are 3 new trucks, NG+ game mode and Belozersk Glades, a region consisting of 4 new maps set in Central Asia.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the SnowRunner patch notes for Update 1.33 is covered below in the next section. You should be able to download and install this update right away.
SnowRunner Patch Notes: Update 1.33
Unfortunately, the official patch notes for SnowRunner Update 1.33 are not yet available. However, this patch is indeed rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game. SnowRunner Public Test Server was launched last week and this update is more likely to have those changes included in this patch.
Here are the patch notes from SnowRunner PTS 19.0:
- [DLC] New region, Belozersk Glades – a region consisting of 4 new maps set in Central Asia.
- [DLC] New trucks:
- Kirovets K-700
- Kirovets K-7М
- Step 39331 “Pike”
- New game mode – New Game +, allows the player to start a new game with modified gameplay rules
- Fixed a bug where the cost of repairing the truck was not displayed in the garage in ‘Hard Mode’
- Fixed a bug where refuel\repair tasks could not be completed if host was on another level
- Fixed a bug where objects with certain settings did not cast shadows
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Text Input’ menu did not appear when entering cross-platform code
- Localization fixes
SnowRunner is available now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S and the Epic Games Store, as well as Nintendo Switch, Steam and the Windows Store. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Focus Entertainment