The developers at EA just pushed out this The Sims 4 Update 1.64, and here is the complete list of patch notes for you. This update resolves a few issues including the one of the game not saving under certain circumstances along with several other bug fixes.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding The Sims 4 patch notes for Update 1.64 is covered in the next section below. You can now download this patch for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms and install it right away.
The Sims 4 Patch Notes: Update 1.64
Here are the official patch notes for The Sims 4 Update 1.64 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
The Sims 4
- Children, teens, young adults, and adult Sims who blow out the candles on their cake now should age up reliably. Happy birthday! We still are investigating the problem for toddlers.
High School Years
- Feel like you are going backwards in time after visiting the Thrift Shop? It turns out that some mods were preventing the game from saving. We’ve made the store more accommodating to external content. We have seen some of you who do not play with mods reporting this problem. If you continue to encounter the issue, please let us know on AnswersHQ.
- Freelance Crafters can now send fabricated items via “Send to client for approval…” from computers to complete the “Send your finished work to the client” career task.
- Sims trying to get indoors during a blizzard now walk appropriately. Stay warm!
- DJs and Mixologists no longer leave their booth unattended when a Celebrity attempts to build up Fame through “Perform <scene> for Tips” or Dance Battles. “Starve your distractions; feed your focus.”
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Leave a Reply