Behaviour Interactive just pushed out this latest Dead By Daylight (DBD) Mobile January 31 Update, and here are the full list of patch notes for you to read through. This latest update introduces Mikaela Reid, a new playable character in the game along with the inclusion of Blood Ritual events and Boon Totems. A number of bugs have also been fixed, that we have listed below in the full release notes.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Dead By Daylight (DBD) Mobile patch notes for January 31 Update is covered in the next section. Now that this patch is out, you should be able to download and install it from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, for Android and iOS devices, respectively.
DBD Mobile Patch Notes: January 31 Update
Here are the official patch notes for Dead By Daylight (DBD) Mobile January 31 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Mikaela Reid is now a playable character in-game
- Blood Ritual events have been added to the game
- Boon Totems have been added to the game
- Fixed issue where the aura of the last hook displays a rectangle at the base in the Killer tutorial
- Fixed issue where Survivor’s portrait remained in the lobby screen when player has left the lobby
- Fixed issue where the levers on one side of the generator were not animated while being repaired
- Fixed issue where the Killer hints did not appear on Survivor loading screen when first encountering a Killer
- Fixed a visual issue with Dwight’s Preppy Flatcap
- Multiple fixes with the autorun feature not deactivating when performing certain actions
- Fixed the issue where the pages of the loadout menus would change after reading a description
- Fixed a visual issue with The Hag’s snake charmer outfit where it was blocking part of the screen during certain actions
- Fixed a visual issue with several of Meg’s hair styles
- Fixed a visual issue with The Spirit’s Tattered Tradition outfit where her hair was missing
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: DBD Mobile
Leave a Reply