Ghost Ship Games has curtained off Deep Rock Galactic Oct. 8 Update, and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read. The latest update is a hotfix coming after the major Modding patch on October 7. This latest patch fixes several game issues and adds functionality for the mod game version control.
You can download this patch right away, and it should be a mandatory download. The file size for this update hasn’t been revealed yet. All the relevant information regarding Deep Rock Galactic Oct. 8 Update has been added in the following section.
Deep Rock Galactic Patch Notes: Oct. 8 Update
Here is the complete list of official patch notes for the Deep Rock Galactic Oct. 8 Update:
This is a small fix and added functionality for the mod game version control and a few fresh translations (And a note of the Crash Fix we sneaked out yesterday).
The Ghost Ship Crew
— PATCH NOTES —
- Added Checkbox to Modding menu to disable/enable auto disabling of mods with outdated game version tag.
Note: Disable at your own risk – some mods can crash when we do updates to the game (if that happen they will automatically get disabled on reboot regardless of this setting)
- Removed prompt when enabling mods with outdated game version tag
- Added icon and tooltip next to mods that have been disabled on start because their game version tag is outdated.
- Added newest translations and pushed translatable strings.
- Fixed a bug that caused Approved mods to sometimes not disable on join if the Host had uninstalled the mod (without disabling it first).
- Fixed a crash that happened clicking the checkbox to enable a mod that another mod has as dependency.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.