The global update for the PUBG Mobile 1.6 APK and OBB data is now available for download, and you can get it here for Android devices. The update now brings aliens to the popular Battle Royale game alongside similarly-themed game modes, a new Royale Pass, and performance improvements under the hood.
The developers have also listened to community feedback this time around and will also be bringing back the much-request map, Vikendi, as part of the new PUBG Mobile Version 1.6. Moreover, if you download the update from down below before September 19, you’ll receive 28000 BP, 100 AG and the Justice Defender Backpack for free.
PUBG Mobile 1.6 New Features
Here are all the new features officially coming out in PUBG Mobile 1.6. You can also take a look at the official patch notes for the update to learn about the new content coming out in further detail.
- New Mode – Flora Menace
- Alien plants have arrived to Erangel. Go to their mother spaceship, the Cell Matrix to reclaim their energy fighting aliens with new epic weapons and drops.
- Returning Maps / Mode:
- Metro Royale: Reunion
- Titans: Last Stand
- Survive Till Dawn
- Payload 2.0
- Infection Mode
- Runic Power
- VS AI
- New Highlights
- You can now record and share your amazing plays to your friends
- Region Rankings
- You can now choose a popular area in your country / region and compete with players in the same locality.
- Improved Performance
- Improved Emote performance and basic controls. Gameplay should feel much smoother.
- New Royale Pass
- Titled Chef’s Special, the new Pass will last from 17 Sep to 17 Oct.
PATCH NOTES: For a detailed look at what’s new and coming to PUBG Mobile Version 1.6 (Global, September 2021), you can read the release notes and here: PUBG Mobile 1.6 Patch Notes
Download PUBG Mobile 1.6 APK + OBB Data
After looking at all these cool new features, especially the arrival of aliens to the mix, you must now be wondering as to how you can download PUBG Mobile Global Version 1.6 APK yourself. Thankfully, we have the Android APK download links alongside the complete instructions right here for you to get the game up and running.
Note: You will need at least 690 MB of space to be able to download the game.
Here’s what you need to do to install the game:
- Download PUBG Mobile 1.6 APK from the link above. Once the file is downloaded, install it. If you are unable to install it, make sure that you have enabled the Installed from Unknown Sources option on your phone.
- As soon as the game boots up, you’ll need to download the resource pack applicable to your device. This option might not appear especially if you’ve installed a previous version of the game earlier on your phone.
- Log-in to the game as normal, you should be able to enjoy all the features present in PUBG Mobile 1.6!
Have you downloaded and installed PUBG Mobile 1.6? What’s your favorite feature? Let us know in the comments down below!