Dying Light 2 is right around the corner, and Techland has released tons of information about the game. They previously stated that it would take players about 500 hours to complete everything. They have given us a content roadmap for the next five years of the game.
From the looks of it, the developers are not holding back. They plan to go all out with the game and plan to continue supporting it afterward as well. This is good to see since devs often forget their games and do not update them. With that said, let’s dive right in and take a look at the Dying Light 2: Stay Human content roadmap for the next five years.
Dying Light 2: Stay Human Post-Launch Content Roadmap
The above image converts to the following timeline:
- In February when Dying Light 2 launches, there will be free DLC items and costumes inspired by the various factions you will encounter in the game.
- March will see the addition of the first set of in-game challenges that will test the player’s skills.
- In April, Dying Light 2 will receive a series of in-game events that hint at fighting Mutated Infected.
- The second set of in-game challenges will be added to Dying Light 2 in May.
- In June, the first paid DLC content will be added to the game and it will be the first story-based DLC.
That’s not all, though. Over the next 5+ years, we will see:
- 2nd story DLC
- New weapons
- New enemies
- New stories
- New events
- New free & paid DLCS
- And much more!
The game will have tons of content for the player. Seeing what will be added to the game makes us super excited. With so much content already present in the game and so much being added, it’s safe to say that the players won’t get bored with the game.
That is everything you need to know about the Dying Light 2: Stay Human content roadmap. We would love to know your thoughts about the content added to the game. Let us know in the comments below what you think of the game, and will it live up to the hype?
Till then, take a look at the file size and the trophies in the game to know what you will be up against.
Leave a Reply