Being a highly customizable game, Elden ring comes with many unique weapons to choose from. Some of these weapons have unique abilities while others simply provide good raw stats. Claymore is one of such weapons, it is a really good weapon for high-strength wielders. In case you missed it, we have also covered a Samurai class guide for Bleed Dex build.
Finding this greatsword can be tough when you have no clue where to look for it. However, the versatility of this weapon makes it all worth it. If you are trying to find Claymore in Elden Ring then you are at the right place! This guide will be showing you the precise route to obtain this weapon.
What is Claymore in Elden Ring?
To put it in simple terms, Claymore is a Greatsword in Elden ring that is tailor-made for strength-based characters that want to go in the battle rather than maintain a safe distance. While this double-handed weapon provides good raw stats, the Lion’s Claw ability attached to it is nothing to scoff at.
Here are the stats for Claymore:
The Claymore can also be infused with Ashes of War in order to replace its affinities. That is not all, it can also be upgraded with the help of smithing stones. There are around 12 different upgrade paths for a Weapon in Elden Ring. With that said, let’s see the location of this weapon.
Claymore Location in Elden Ring
Here is how you can find Claymore in Elden Ring:
- Play the game till you find Castle Morne.
- From the main entrance of the courtyard, follow the right wall past the burning corpses. Another indicator will be an existing horde of Harpies.
- Clashing with the Harpies can be a pain. However, you do not need to kill all of them, just aggro some along the way and move on.
- Head to the entrance gate of the building in the north. Once inside, you will find a chest to your left.
- Open the chest to find the Claymore inside!
Have you tried Claymore yet? How has your journey been in Elden Ring so far? Let us know in the comments below!