Fortnite servers are currently down for maintenance as Epic Games works on the scheduled maintenance. The maintenance hours were announced on Twitter primarily. Therefore current gaming sessions are put on hold for its player base.
Please do note that Update 19.20 will follow after the scheduled maintenance. The developers have recommended wrapping up any gaming sessions 30 minutes before the update just to be safe. The maintenance period will start from 04:00 AM ET but we do not know how long it will be.
Fortnite: Servers Down Right Now
The following notes were released by Epic Games regarding the maintenance work:
While we do not know what is coming in Update 19.20 just yet, we might have an idea following a leak. According to the leak, there will be a new POI called Covert Canyon. It will replace the current Pinnacle Peak landmark. Also, players will finally be able to unlock The Foundation skin by completing their Battle Pass challenges. On top of that, the mysterious Haven Masks will also be up for grabs in this update.
Here is a list of all the bug fixes coming to Update 19.20 according to the leak:
- Aim Assist appears not to be working on Nintendo Switch
- Spiderman’s web shooters drop with full uses from eliminated players
- when navigating Compete Tab, the cursor automatically takes you to the far right of all the tournaments
- Players respawning in Creative Hub during games
- Charge Shotgun doesnt save in Item Spawner
What do you think will be coming out in Update 19.20? Let us know in the comments below! For more updates check out our Patch Notes section.
Leave a Reply