You can now download the new Free Fire OB32 APK and OBB data files for Android, the latest January 2022 global version. This is that time of the month when Garena will be taking down the servers for maintenance for about half of the day, and will be deploying the next OB32 Update on the servers. It includes weapon balances, a new weapon called Charge Buster, a new Clash Squad map and lots of other smaller changes.
Most of the upcoming new features were first tested in the OB32 Free Fire Advance Server, and will now be moving to the final release for all the players worldwide. For those curious, this new OB32 Update will be available for both, the regular Free Fire and Free Fire Max.
Free Fire OB32 New Features:
According to the social media posts of Free Fire accounts from different regions, we now have a pretty good idea of what new features will be coming with this Free Fire OB32 update. We have compiled a list below that you can read through, with the full list of official patch notes coming up in a couple of hours.
- New weapon: Charge Buster
- New Clash Squad map: Alpine
- Weapon balancing adjustments: Buffs for SCAR, AUG, Kingfisher, and Treatment Sniper. Nerfs to SMG and Shotgun.
- New feature: Lobby background music
- And much more!
This is the very first release of the year 2022,
Free Fire Max OB32 Update
Free Fire Max is pretty much the exact same game, with the same gameplay experience with just one main difference. The Max version of the game has much better and high graphics settings which is suitable to run on newer and high-end Android phones.
You can download Free Fire Max here!
Download Free Fire APK (OB32 Global Version)
Here are the direct download links to Free Fire OB32 APK for 64-bit and 32-bit Android phones. You will need at least 1 GB of free space on your phone for the installation to complete without any problems. For those with a higher end device should ideally go for the Free Fire Max version.
UPDATE: The APK download links will go live in a few hours when the maintenance is about to end, and the servers will be coming back up online. Check back later in a short while for the download links to the APK and OBB data file.
After you’ve taken a look at all the exciting and new features coming out in Free Fire OB32, it is time to get the update up and running on your device, here’s how you can do so:
- Download the APK and OBB files from the link mentioned above
- Once downloaded, install the APK file by tapping on it twice. If you are unable to do so, make sure that you’ve enabled Install from Unknown Sources as an option.
- Once the APK has been installed, move everything in the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth
- You’ll now be able to install and launch the game, have fun!
Are you excited about OB32 Update? We’ve also updated our redeem codes for the update as well! Let us know if you are having any trouble, we’ll help you out in the comments section.