You can download the latest PUBG Mobile 1.2 Korea APK and OBB data file here for Android devices. PUBG Mobile 1.2 was released earlier today with lots of new features, new game modes and the content update for the upcoming Season 17 – Runic Power.
For players living in Japan and Korea, there is a separate PUBG Mobile version you can download from the Google Play Store or the App Store. However, for those who cannot, we have provided a direct download link in this post. There are minor changes in this PUBG Mobile Korean version from the global version, but the changes are barely noticeable. If you are here trying to download the latest PUBG Mobile 1.2 APK for other countries, please check: Download PUBG Mobile 1.2 APK (Global)
PUBG Mobile 1.2 Korean: New Features
As mentioned earlier, this latest release of PUBG Mobile 1.2 comes with several new updates. Here is a quick list of the new features you can enjoy once you install the game:
- Runic Power – New Classic Mode (January 12 to March 7)
- FAMAS: New assault rifle in Livik Classic Battle Royale map
- Power Armor Mode in EvoGround (starting on February 5)
- New Metro Royale content: Metro Royale Honor and Solo mode
- Basic performance and security improvements
- Royale Pass Season 17: Runic Power (Season 17 Leaked Rewards)
- New Cheer Park Themes
You can read the complete patch notes here: PUBG Mobile 1.2 Patch Notes
Download PUBG Mobile 1.2 Korea APK
You can download PUBG Mobile 1.2 Korea APK + OBB data file from the direct download links below. The download size is about 700 MB, however you should atleast have 3 GB of free space in your mobile device for the full installation of the game. You can read up about PUBG Mobile’s Lightweight Installation Functionality.
UPDATE: The latest PUBG Mobile 1.3 APK (Korean) is now available. Download here!
If you need help with installing the above files on your Android phones or tablets, check out the PUBG Mobile installation guide given on the global version APK page.
How to Install PUBG Mobile Korean APK
To install this game on your device, you just need to follow the below mentioned easy steps.
- Download the APK file to your phone / tablet
- Open the file with a files manager
- Allow the phone to install apps from unknown sources
- Now install the APK file (this may take a while)
- Move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.krmobile
- Once completed, you can now launch the game to download further game data
- You will be asked to restart the game once for the changes to take effect
This is it! You should have the Korean version of PUBG Mobile installed on your Android device now.