You can download the latest PUBG Mobile 2.0 APK here, the global new update for 2022. It was recently released on Android and iOS for all mobile players and is rolling out to everyone. It marks a major milestone for the game as it now includes the full Livik experience, along with a number of other smaller features. We have already covered the full patch notes, but have listed some key features in the list below.
We have included the direct download links below for PUBG Mobile 2.0 Update, for 32-bit and 64-bit Android devices. You can always download the game from the Google Play Store, or the official PUBG Mobile website. But in case the Google Play Services is not available on your Android device, the APK will help you out. While you can download this global version here, for players in India, PUBGM is better known as Battlegrounds Mobile India and it features country-specific language updates and servers.
PUBG Mobile 2.0: New Features
As we have discussed earlier, PUBG Mobile 2.0 update features a number of improvements to the Classic map, along with new features for the Livik map. The full patch notes list has been published in a separate article, but we have also listed down the key features below:
- New Map: Official Livik is getting an update! Play more, win more in the new Livik!
- New Weapons: Get Livik-exclusive XT Upgrade Crates to improve your weapons’ performance!
- New Vehicle: The UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) can move quickly and freely through all kinds of terrain.
- Classic Map Improvements: Launched a new Haptics System to provide a more immersive experience. Added the Emergency Pickup to help you move to the Playzone quickly in critical moments!
- Log-in Rewards: If you update the game between March 11–17 (UTC+0), you will get 3000 BP, 100 AG, and a Ultimate Trendsetter Helmet (3d).
You can read through the full PUBG Mobile 2.0 patch notes here!
Download PUBG Mobile 2.0 APK Update + OBB Data
PUBG Mobile 2.0 Update APK is now available for download from the link we have for you right here. However, before you get to download, make sure that you have ample storage space since the update usually requires phones to have at least 1.5 – 2 GB of free space.
Note: The final PUBG Mobile 2.0 APK file is not yet available to all the regions. Please wait for the full roll out, and check back later for the APK file download link.
How to Install PUBG Mobile 2.0 APK
Now that you have already downloaded the latest available PUBG Mobile 2.0 Version, here are the simple steps on how you can safely install on your Android phone or tablet. Once you have downloaded the APK file from the link above, follow these steps:
- Make sure to have enough free space on your device
- Head to Settings > Safety and Privacy
- Select Install apps from Unknown Sources
- Go to the Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button
- Launch the game and have fun!
Download from Google Play Store
If you have access to the Google Play Store, follow these steps to download the game:
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for “PUBGM” or “PUBG Mobile”
- Click Install
- Wait for the game to download
- Launch the game and enjoy!
Downloading the game from Google Play Store is recommended since the game will automatically be updated whenever a new update arrives. Plus, you won’t have to download the APK again for every update. Keep in mind that you must have a fast and stable connection to download the game swiftly. Otherwise, you might even face lag in the game if your internet is not stable.
Are you excited about PUBG Mobile 2.0? What interesting features did you like most in this new update? Let us know in the comments down below! For fans of other FPS mobile games, you can download the latest Garena Free Fire APK and Call of Duty: Mobile APK.
If you found this article helpful, we have some more tips and how-to guides that you might find interesting: