A new Rust PC patch is coming out later today and we are super excited and looking forward to it. While we do not know what exactly is coming in this update, the devs have stated that new content will be introduced. That is why we will look at the release time and patch details for the Rust PC update in the next section below.
The full patch notes will be released later today so keep an eye out for that. However, we can take a look at the release date and time. With that said, let’s dive right in and take a look at the Rust PC Update release time and more information.
Rust PC Update 1.30 Release Time and Date
While the official date for Update 1.30 is Thursday, March 3rd, 2022, players are curious to know what time it will launch. Worry not because the new content will be accessible around 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM GMT.
It is expected that the servers will be down for a short while as is the case with all previous updates. We are not sure what new changes are being made to the game but we will update you as soon as the developers release something.
Some of the changes that we know are coming to Rust PC are:
- Server Filtering (You can choose upto 13 tags such as Role Playing, Server Wipe timing, etc.
- Players can press 7 to holster anything they are holding
- Cars will take upto four times as long to decay outdoors
- There are bonuses to Ore and Wood
- Models added to things such as Med Kits, Potatoes, Cactus, and Beans to name a few
- Night vision has been improved
- Overall lighting has been upgraded
- Plus more!
These are only some of the changes making way to the Rust PC Update. we will keep you updated with the full patch notes as soon as they are available.
That’s about everything you need to know about the Rust PC Update release time and details. If more information comes out, we will keep you updated. Let us know what you think of these changes coming to Rust. We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!