Xbox Console Update November 2020 is now rolling out, starting today. It was confirmed by Jonathan Hildebrandt (Principal Program Manager, Xbox Experiences) that the latest console update is now available for the Xbox Series X, Series S and the Xbox One family of devices. However, the timing may vary of the update depending on your region.
This new update brings several new features and some improvements to the existing ones. We have a list of all the main highlights below and the Xbox Console Update November 2020 patch notes.
Xbox Console Update November 2020 Patch Notes
Here is the list of the patch notes and the major new changes that are coming to the Xbox hardware – Series X/S and One:
- The November 2020 Xbox Console Update is beginning to roll out for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One family of devices.
- Xbox Series X|S owners get more dynamic background options and an Auto HDR indicator in the guide.
- “Optimized for X|S” badges make it easy to know which games are ready for Xbox Series X|S.
- Xbox Game Pass members can browse and pre-load games with a new Coming Soon section.
- Personalize your Xbox Series X|S with new dynamic background designs
- Identify which games are using Auto HDR with new tech tags
- Check your achievement status in the Game Activity tab
- Add family member accounts during setup
- Pre-install games that are “Coming soon” to Xbox Game Pass!
You can read more about these changes in detail on the Xbox Wire.
What else do you see have changed in this November 2020 Xbox Console Update? Let us know below in the comments.
Leave a Reply