Respawn Entertainment has just announced all the buffs and nerfs coming out in Apex Legends Season 11. Releasing on November 1, the update is said to bring changes to EVA-8 Auto, Peacekeeper, Longbow DMR, L-Star, and the G7 Scout. The update is a mix of nerfs and buffs and you would have to go through them if your favorite weapon is on the list.
Have you been an avid Apex Legends player? If so, then you would know that the game meta revolves heavily upon the weapons, and to stop a single weapon from dictating the way games go, it was about time that changes were introduced.
Apex Legends Season 11 Buffs And Nerf
With the update notes being released, it seems like the developers are trying to bring the fan-favorite shotgun, the Peacemaker back into the meta with changes to its pellet size and choke speed. Additionally, we expect to see the popularity of L-Star take a massive hit as the weapon gets nerfed.
Buffed or Nerfed?
- The size of the Peacekeeper’s pellets have been increased
- Choking the spread now only takes 1.25 seconds in ADS (formerly 1.5)
- The choked spread lasts longer when exiting ADS
Final Verdict: BUFFED! The peacekeeper is back!
EVA-8 Auto (Shotgun)
Buffed or Nerfed?
- Fire rate has been reduced to 2.0 from the previous 2.1.
Final Verdict: Nerfed!
Longbow DMR (Sniper)
- Damage has been reduced to 55 from the previous 60.
Final Verdict: Nerfed! But come on, it’s still an amazing weapon.
- Barrel Stabilizers of all tiers will now be less active on the L-Star.
- Projectile collision size has been reduced.
- Damage has been reduced to 17 from the previous 18.
Final Verdict: Nerfed! RIP L-Star. You shall be missed. By some of us at least.
G7 Scout (Marksman)
- Damage has been increased to 36
- Double Tap Trigger Hop-Up comes equipped
Final Verdict: BUFFED! Longbow, who?
So, are you excited about the changes or has your weapon gotten nerfed beyond use? Let us know in the comments below.