Holly is one of the eight characters in Back 4 Blood, allowing her to become broken if you play your cards right. Taking on the Ridden with her signature baseball bat called “Dottie” and an 870 Express Shotgun. Despite being one of the best characters in Back 4 Blood, Holly can turn into an even bigger menace if you choose the right cards for her.
Back 4 Blood cards are a quintessential part of the game, allowing players different perks like Movement Speed and Damage before starting off a new level. Although a poor deck of Cards isn’t detrimental for your game, having a powerful set of combinations can make a huge difference. For a similar guide, you can also check our build for the Doc.
The Best Cards for Holly in Back 4 Blood
Whenever Holly manages to kill a Ridden, she restores 10 Stamina, gains a +10% Damage Resistance, and even grants the entire team an additional 25 Stamina. However, these stats become pointless in the later stages of the game, demanding a custom Deck to buff these abilities even further.
Holly: Best Custom Deck
These 15 Cards directly buff Holly’s base Stats, making her an absolute powerhouse in the later levels as they give Holly a ton of Damage Resistance. It’s also preferred to equip Melee Weapons and Shotguns in order to experience the true potential of the build.
- Battle Lust – Melee kills heal 2 Health
- Vanguard – Melee kills grant 1 Temporary Health to you and nearby teammates.
- Face Your Fears – Gain 3 Temporary Health whenever you kill a Ridden within 2 meters.
- Slugger – +5 Health, +10% Melee Stamina Efficiency, +20% Melee Attack Speed
- Spiky Bits – +25% Melee Damage, +10% Damage Resistance while using a Melee weapon, -15% Ammo Capacity
- Meth Head – +40% Melee Attack Speed, +40% Melee Stamina Efficiency, Your Melee Attacks no longer stick in hard enemies. This automatically disables Aim Down Sight.
- Buckshot Bruiser – Gain a Temporary Health for each pellet that hits when using Shotguns.
- Rolling Thunder – +35 Move Speed while firing with Shotguns. +10% Damage with Shotguns.
- Shredder – Each bullet hit causes the target to take 1% increased damage for 3 seconds (stacks up to 15%).
- Adrenaline Fueled – +100% Stamina, -75% Stamina Regeneration. When you kill an enemy, gain 10 Stamina instantly and an additional 10 Stamina over 5 seconds.
- Scattergun Skills – +40% Reload Speed with Shotguns.
- Durable – +15% Trauma Resistance. +5 Health
- Ignore the Pain – +20% Melee Damage against Mutations. When you deal Melee damage to a Mutation, gain 1 Temporary Health and recover 3 Stamina.
- Berserker – Gain 10% Melee Damage, 10% Melee Speed, and 5% Move Speed for each Melee kill in the last 4 seconds.
- Sunder – Melee hits cause the target to take 20% increased damage for 5 seconds.
Equipping a shotgun like AA-12 along with this Card build can make Holly a nightmare for the Ridden. If you’re feeling to complete some side-achievements in Back 4 blood, try finding the 10 Golden Skulls hidden across the game!