Dead By Daylight’s New Year Lunar Event Lurking Stripes has just been leaked and we have the complete details for you right here! As always, the event has you interacting with Red Envelopes to unlock some rewards. The event itself will be lasting from January to February.
While an official release date has not been released yet, we’ve gotten our hands on some leaked information that highlights what rewards will be coming out in the video alongside the release date as well.
DBD Lunar Event “Lurking Stripes” 2022 Event: Release Date, Rewards, Game Modes
|2018 – Year of the Dog||Howling Grounds||February 15||March 1|
|2019 – Year of the Pig||Moonrise||January 30||February 13|
|2020 – Year of the Rat||Scarlet Swarm||January 21||February 4|
|2021 – Year of the Ox||Gilded Stampede||February 11||March 4|
|2022 – Year of the Tiger||Lurking Stripes||January 25||February 8|
As of yet, Dead by Daylight’s Lunar Event “Lurking Stripes” will take place from January 25 to February 8. Traditionally, there is no particular Special Mode, but there are a few features added to the game from the previous event, courtesy of the game’s wiki:
- Added a Lunar-New-Year-themed Lobby.
- Re-enabled the Moonrise Theme Music.
- Re-enabled the Lunar Model
- Re-enabled the Lunar Generator Model.
- Re-enabled the Red Envelope Offering.
- Added the Festive Toolbox
Lurking Stripes 2022 Rewards (Red Envelope)
Related: Dead By Daylight Bloodrush: Release Date, Time, Rewards (January 2022)
Once the Lunar New Year Starts, you’ll be able to perform the following tasks and gain extra rewards:
- Hook a Survivor with a Lunar Celebration Hook to get extra Bloodpoints (Killer)
- Whenever a Lunar Celebration Generator is repaired, you gain extra Bloodpoints. (Survivor)
- Interact with Red Envelopes to gain extra Bloodpoints:
- Lunar Shirt Jane is also an expected reward
New Year Collection Discounts
Just like previous events, we expect to see discounts coming out on collections that are already existing in the game. We expect a reduction of up to 30% for most collections. Moreover, 2021 saw a decrease in the price of the base game as well as some DLCs as well.
Are you excited about the Lunar New Year Event coming out in January 2022? Let us know in the comments down below!
Leave a Reply