You can now download the latest Garena Free Fire OB29 APK and OBB data files from here. The new OB29 update has just been released and it’s an absolute banger! It comes with tons of new content and features added to the game. As such, we have the complete APK download links for you so you can install this new update right away and start playing.
Free Fire OB29 APK and OBB download links below lets you play the latest Clash Squad Ranked Season 8 of the game with no issues whatsoever. This is especially useful for those who are running the game on Android emulators on the PC (Windows) or for phones like the ones from Huawei which do not have Google Play Services installed on them.
Free Fire OB29: New Features
With each iteration, Free Fire is bringing with it tons of new content, stability improvements, and bug fixes that push the envelope of what you can do in the game. As such, here’s a list of some new notable features now present in the game:
- New Mode: Lone Wolf
- A new gamemode on the new map Iron Cage. You will face off against another player in an intense 1v1 battle to see who is the better player.
- Clash Squad: New Ranked Season 8
- Ranked Season 8 is here! You can now Rank up to Gold III or above to recieve the Golden AN94
- Battle Royale: Rank Points Adjustment
- Ranking Up Experience is made much easier than before in Battle Royale game modes.
- Training Grounds: Grenade Range
- The new training range for Grenades is now available.
- New Characters and Pets
- Dimitri, Thiva coming soon while Jota gets a complete re-work.
- Weapon Balances: AC80, M4A1, UZI, XM8, SPAS12, Vector and more!
To know more about all the new features and updates in the game, read: Free Fire OB29 Patch Notes.
Content that is currently not present in the game will be released slowly over the duration of the season.
Free Fire OB29 APK + OBB Download Links
Just like the previous version of the game, downloading and installing the APK and OBB files for the game is quite simple. You will need 500 MB of space to download the APK and you will also need an additional 1 GB for the OBB data files.
Here’s how you can get Free Fire OB29 up and running on your Android device/tablet:
- Download Free Fire OB29 APK from the link mentioned above
- After you are done downloading, install the APK. If it does not install, turn on the Install from Unknown Sources option from your phone’s security settings
- Once the APK is set up, download the OBB file from the link above
- Copy all the contents of the OBB file to Android > OBB > come.dts.freefireth
- You should now be able to launch and play the game!
Note: If the game does not open for some reason, you will need to uninstall the APK and re-install it.
That’s all you need to know to download and install Free Fire OB29 APK and OBB files on your Android phone. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.