Rocket League Season 2 will be going live on 9th of December, as confirmed by Psyonix. The upcoming season has a music theme and there are many new features and updates regarding that. Now the players will get a new customization option which will be called Player Anthems.
Apart from that, there will be new songs, some content from the EDM artist Kaskade who is a Grammy nominate, thanks to the collaboration of Monstercat for making it happen. There will also be many new updates coming to the game which you will be able to read below.
Rocket League Season 2 Features
There will be many great additions coming to the game in the coming season, and all of them are listed below.
- Player Anthems: Players can now select their desired Rocket League music to play in the arena after scoring a goal.
- New Music and Content from EDM Artist Kaskade: As we told earlier, Psyonix has partnered with Electronic Music label Monstercat and Grammy Nominated EDM Artist Kaskade, to prepare an EP for Rocket League Season 2. It’s first track featuring Will K, is already available in the game and in the game trailer as well. It’s called “Flip Reset”.
- New Rocket Pass: As the theme is based on Music, the Rocket Pass also consists of music-themed items. However, if you were to get the Rocket Pass Premium, then you will have a R3MX car and 70+ unique items in your bag.
- Neon Fields Arena: Available in online playlists and private matches, this new arena will be a great addition in the game.
- Rocket Labs: The Rocket Labs will be a limited time mode playlist, available throughout the season.
- Further Updates: Some brand new challenges, competitive rewards, eSports shop items will be arriving in the upcoming season along with all the other features.
Here is the official trailer of the new season:
This was all about the release date and new features coming in Rocket League Season 2. It will be dropped on 9th of December and is all set to be a hit among the players.