Relic ruins are the optional side activities in Horizon Forbidden West. These can come in all shapes and sizes so if you are looking for the location and solution to the Daunt then you have come to the right place. You will be needing at least three ornaments to unlock the trophy “Completed 3 Relic Ruins”.
We understand that these puzzle ruins can be tough to solve on your own. Even if you are adept at solving them, where can you even find them? Don’t worry as we will be answering your questions about the Daunt Ruin in this Horizon Forbidden West guide. In case you missed it, we have covered the issues with the game, and a list of all the machines.
Horizon Forbidden West Relic Ruins (Locations)
Horizon Forbidden West features a total of 9 locations for relic ruins. You can complete these collectibles after completing the puzzle. While these puzzle ruins can be a pain to deal with, they can also give some good prestige. You will need a key module and the door code to open these runes both of which can be found in the ruins as well.
Get ready to solve a lot of problems if you want to get the ruin. These ruins come in all shapes and sizes, some require the ability to destroy fire gleams while some need the ability to destroy metal flowers. It is better to attempt these ruins after you have acquired these two powers.
The Daunt Relic Ruin Location and Solution
Eight of the ruins in Horizon Forbidden West are visible on the ground and are easily spottable while the 9th one is hidden beneath the ground. With that said, here is everything you need to know to clear The Daunt:
The Daunt can be found at the south of Chainscrape. Here is how you can solve it fast and simple:
- Start in the north of the ruins and try to locate a crate. You can use the pullcaster to pull it inside the building. This crate can be used to climb up to the ledge to reach the glowing door.
- Use the pullcaster on the box and the pillar.
- In the new room, scan the datapoint, the revealed color code is 1705.
- Use the dropped crate as a platform to jump and follow the yellow indicators till you reach the top.
- Reach the new room and use the pullcaster to break the wall. Then head to the underground tunnel.
- Use your pullcaster again in order to open the tunnel. Drag the crate with you.
- Use the crate to climb the walls and reach the top.
- Locate the key module and pick it up. Now head back through the roofs
- Fit the key in and you’re good to go!
That is it, you have cleared The Daunt!
Are you facing any issues in Horizon Forbidden West that the developers are not aware of? Let us know in the comments section down below! And if you have problems with the game, we have also covered how you can contact the customer support.