Activision is introducing more and more stuff in the Season 12 of Call of Duty: Mobile. We got the new Hackney Yard map recently, got free spins for legendary lucky draws, got the new SMG AGR 556, and now we have been given a seasonal challenge through which we can unlock the new .50 GS Pistol.
This particular seasonal challenge goes by the name of “Small Arms”, and today we will list down all the objectives you need to complete in order to get the primary reward of .50 GS and also an epic calling card.
Small Arms Seasonal Challenge – Overview
Small Arms seasonal challenge is the latest one which offers a brand new pistol and many more rewards, including an LK-24 skin, a J358 skin, battle pass XP, epic calling card and much more. You will see pictures of all the rewards below.
How to Get .50 GS Pistol in Call of Duty: Mobile
Before you get your hands on the newly released pistol, there are certain tasks that you need to go through to get the desired reward. So without any further delay, let’s take a look at all the challenges and the rewards they offer upon completion.
- Kill five enemies with melee attacks (Rewards: Credits x200, Battle Pass XP x1000)
- Kill ten enemies with Pistols in MP matches (Rewards: Knife – Alarm, Battle Pass XP x2000)
- Kill ten enemies with Quick Fix perk equipped (Available in Credit Store) (Rewards: J358 – Alarm, Battle Pass XP x2000)
- Kill twenty enemies with J358 in MP matches equipped with any laser (Rewards: Purple Weapon XP Card x15, Battle Pass XP x3000)
- Kill twenty enemies with J358 in MP matches equipped with any three attachments (Rewards: Frame – Dark Nikto, Battle Pass XP x4000)
- Earn Back Stabber Medal three times (Rewards: LK24 – Alarm, Battle Pass XP x4000)
- Kill twenty enemies with Headshots using any Pistol (Rewards: .50 GS, Battle Pass XP x5000)
- Kill twenty enemies with .50 GS in MP matches equipped with any two attachments (Rewards: Epic Calling Card – Double Tap, Battle Pass XP x6000)
Completing all the listed tasks will lead you to unlocking the .50 GS which is more commonly known as the Desert Eagle or Deagle. Finishing the last challenge will also give you the Epic Calling Card, so get inside the game and get this seasonal challenge over with.
This was our complete guide about the Small Arms seasonal challenge in Call of Duty: Mobile. We will be covering more events and challenges when they will hit the game. Stay tuned!