You can now download PUBG Mobile 1.1 beta for Android and iOS devices. Just after the release of Payload 2.0 and Infection mode, PUBG Mobile is set to give yet another update, which will be released very soon. The upcoming version is PUBG Mobile 1.1, and it’s beta version is already out for players to try.
PUBG Mobile 1.1 will be bringing a new mode called Metro Royale mode. Two new maps are going to be added soon to the game, but the names are yet to be revealed. And expect to see some new equipment in the game, along with the Tikka Rifle which is a bolt-action rifle. For a full list of new features, read these PUBG Mobile 1.1 patch notes.
How to Download / Install PUBG Mobile 1.1 Beta
In this particular article, we’ll give a step by step guide about how to install PUBG Mobile 1.1 beta version on both iOS and Android devices. Make note, this is a beta release and can come with bugs and issues. So if you have problems running this build on your device, we suggest going back to the stable PUBG Mobile.
You will need to install this beta version manually on your devices.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.1 APK for Android
The following are the instructions on how to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.1 APK beta on Android:
- Download the APK file of the beta version from here.
- You might wanna download it over Wi-Fi, since it’s a pretty big update and eat up a lot of your data.
- Once the download completes, open the APK file.
- Go to Settings > Unknown Sources Installation > Allow. Doing this will allow the file to be downloaded, else, it will block the installation because of unknown source.
- Now install the beta and be patient, because it’ll take some time due to large file size. And, also it depends on your Wi-Fi speed.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.1 for iOS (Testflight)
For iOS, you can install the Testflight version of PUBG Mobile 1.1 beta on your devices as instructed below:
- Download the beta file from here. Make sure you open it with Safari web browser.
- Similar to Android, download it over Wi-Fi to save your mobile data, as the file size is very large.
- Open the file after download completion.
- On your iOS device, go to General > Configuration > Documents and Device Management > Trusted certificate and turn it off. Now you’ll be able to download the file, otherwise iOS would’ve blocked it due to unknown source.
- Now let the game install and afterwards you can enjoy the all new update.
There are a lot of features coming in the beta version of PUBG Mobile 1.1, including, a new game mode – Metro Royale, Themed classic modes and some improvements and addition in the classic mode. For all the details regarding this beta, do checkout our article regarding all of it’s feature, here.